Kazuma's awake, the story of the legendary Dragneel Family

Kazuma's POV

Several hours later after what happened to the Gamindustri Graveyard, i wake up in a place i didn't recognize, when i open my eyes, i see Blanc by my side, she was so happy that i was alright that she give me a big hug.

Kazuma: urghhh..... what happened ? Blanc ! is that you ?

Blanc: Kazuma ! Kazuma ! you awake ! thank god, you okay.

Kazuma: it's not a dream, please tell me it's not a dream.

Blanc: *tears* no Kazuma, it's not a dream, it's reality.

Kazuma: *tears* i'm so glad that you are saved Blanc, when i saw what happened to you, i fell so much anger toward the one who did this to you.

Blanc: i's okay, you saved me and that's all that matter, however the rest of the Goddesses are still trapped there.

Kazuma: what happened back there after i rescue you and Nepgear ?

Blanc: after your fight against CFW Judge, the robot who guarded us, you used your life-force to complete what the Sharicite lack and managed to save me and Nepgear however you lost conscious as a result, we used the Sharicite to restore your heath, which succeed but the Sharicite broke after using up all of his light.

Kazuma: i see..... without that, there's no way we can help the rest of the Goddesses.

Blanc: don't worry, there's still hope and you here for us, remember our promise ?

Kazuma: yes, i remember, we made the promise to be reunited together and to take down GRIM REAPER who are responsable for the death of my loved ones.

Blanc: yes and i still kept my promise ever since that day.

Kazuma: you right..... by the way, where are IF & Compa ?

Blanc: they are in the main room of the Basilicom with Histoire to discuss important things until you and Nepgear wakes up.

Kazuma: i understand, but who is this Histoire ?

Blanc: come with me, i will introduce you to her.

We both leave the bedroom and head to the main room of the Basilicom where IF, Compa and Histoire were waiting for us, upon arrival, Compa and IF rush at me with joy and relief that i'm alright.

Kazuma: good morning everyone.

IF & Compa: Kazuma ! you okay !

Kazuma: whoa !

Compa: *tears* i'm so glad that you're okay, we were worried sick about you.

IF: we wonder want you will wake up after what happened to the Gamindustri Graveyard.

Kazuma: *smile* IF, Compa, sorry for making you both worried about me, i'm fine now.

Blanc: you both seems to like him very much, even if you don't know about his past.

Histoire: Akimoto Kazuma, my name is Histoire, i'am the Oracle of Planeptune and a tome who record all of Gamindustri's history, i'm so happy to meet the grandson of Haru.

Kazuma: the pleasure is all mine Histoire, but you know my grandfather ?

Histoire: yes, all of us know him, in fact he is the living legend of Gamindustri due to the feats he has accomplished to protect our world.

Kazuma: i never knew grandpa was well known here.

I'm happy to meet the oracle of Planeptune who is also the one who recorded all of Gamindustri's histoire, but i was surprised by the next question she's about to ask me.