Meeting with the Idol and the Bodyguard, 5pb. and Cave

IF's POV

After leaving the Basilicom, we decide to stop to get some items and also i was in deep thought about our meeting with Chika and i feel like something was off about her based on her reaction, but i wonder what exactly.

IF: hey. Did anyone else get the feeling that something was off back there ?

Nepgear: what do you mean, "off" ?

IF: that Chika girl... She hardly sounded professional, and gave us information without any resistance. Something about her attitude doesn't sit right with me...

Kazuma: that's weird indeed, what do you think babe ?

Blanc: same as you, that's not like Chika to gave informations like this to us. I wonder what's up with that ?

Compa: do you think ? iffy, it's very rude to judge Miss Chika by using your own lofty standards.

Broccoli: no, she was really sketchy, nyu.

Demo: for me it's just her personality, but i still something "off" about her.

Red: but an Oracle's an Oracle. They're not allowed to be bad people, right ?

Rom: right, Oracle are the good guys and not the bad guys.

Ram: jumping conclusions won't getting us nowhere for now.

Uni: i agree. jumping conclusions won't do any good for us.

Nepgear: maybe you're being too critical of her, IF.

IF: better safe than sorry. Don't let your guards down until we know exactly what's going on here.

Kazuma: alright, now our next stop is Gapain Field dungeon, but first let's buy some items, we almost run out of it due to our fight against Ikari.

Blanc: right babe, there's an item shop near the Basilicom, let's go there and see what they got.

We immediately headed to the item shop that was near the Basilicom buy items that will be useful to us.

Kazuma: okay, so what should we buy from the shop ?

Blanc: well let's say, we should buy, 10 Nepbull EX II, 10 Hero Drink and 10 Real Angel Wing.

Kazuma: alright then....

Kazuma ask the owner of the item shop what we need and he immediately go gather them and bring them to us, I off course paid him with a total of 540,000 Credit, the owner was happy and wish us a good journey in Leanbox.

Rom: big sis, do we have everything we need ?

Blanc: yes Rom, now we should heading toward Gapain Field Dungeon, are we ready babe ?

Kazuma: yes we are, everyone let's go.

All of us now head toward the Gapain Field, upon arrival at the place, we notice the monsters that are fighting each other, among them were GRIM REAPER and ASIC monsters.

Kazuma: we arrival, but what happen here ?

Blanc: looks like ASIC & GRIM REAPER are fighting each other.

Uni: and from the looks of it, ASIC is the one losing against the Heartless and Nobodies. more than half of ASIC monsters are done for.

Nepgear: you right, and i think they notice our presence !

Demo: everyone brace yourselves, here they come !

everyone: okay.

Kazuma's POV