A warrior's promise, CFW Brave goes all-out

Blanc's POV

We finally back to Planeptune right after the fight against Omega Warechu, once we arrival we immeiately head to the Basilicom and report our current situation to Histoire and to decide what we should do next against ASIC.

Kazuma: we back Histoire.

Histoire: welcome back everyone, by the look on your clothes, i see that you had a rough time.

Blanc: we did, here what we know about what transpire at the Gamindustri Graveyard and what happened after that.

*10 minutes later*

Histoire: i see, so that's what happen.

Kazuma: yes, we didn't expected to see Senbō at the Gamindustri Graveyard.

Blanc: looks like he really don't want ASIC to interfere, he even unleash his minions against CFW Magic, which allowed us to escape.

Histoire: whatever his motives, GRIM REAPER must be stopped, but it will be more annoying to have both ASIC and GRIM REAPER after us.

Nepgear: yeah, we better be careful with those guys.

Kei: in any case, concerning what you told us, i honestly had no idea what it mean when the rat appeared, but to hear it heralds the Deity of Sin's return

Mina: it exhibited tremendous power, we must devise a countermeasure as soon as possible.

Histoire: agreed, let us all return to our home nations and enact the new policy, as discussed.

Neptune: huh ? a nude policy ? what'chu planning now, pervsty ?

Kazuma: seriously Neptune, do you even pay attention to what Histoire said ?

Histoire: we made a new law restricting Arfoire worship, sale of ASIC products is banned. Additionally, any who conduct illegal downloads and uploads will be meet with severe fines. Any auctions sites posting the sale of illegal goods will be meet by our legal professionals, and....

Neptune: whoooa, too much ham-fisting to stick in mouth, lemme soak it all in, how's that gonna help ?

Blanc: if it according to plan, it will prevent any more Shares from going to ASIC.

Noire: it might not be the most popular policy we're enacted, but it levels the playing field.

Kiana: we kinda get it, but the question is, why this new law wasn't enacted before ?

Vert: that was because we were not present to approuve the policy Kiana-san.

Kazuma: interesting.

Histoire: yes, without the Goddesses around to endorse the policy, people would simply ignore it, but with your return, i believe this timing will prouve to be quite effective.

Neptune: *happy* gotcha, except i don't, but if you think it'll work, you do your thing, Histy !

Nepgear: i understand the policy, but is there something in particular you need us to do ?

Chika: we have another job for you all.

Kazuma: i think i know what it is, take down any outstanding ASIC members and the monsters they've unleash, am i right ?

Chika: you say it quite well Kazy, and let's not forget about GRIM REAPER, those guys are not joking around.

Kazuma: yeah, i know, we won't let them do as they please with our world.

Mina: also Nepgear along with the rest of the CPU Candidates, promote yourselves through your public works, in fact, showing yourselves to the public more often in general will surely move the people's hearts.