Lowee, the land of White Serenity

Uni's POV

After we left the Basilicom, we immediately move toward Blanc's nation Lowee, where the shrine of Haru Dragneel is located which also contain the weapons created by him many years ago in case The Reaper return, i was happy to finally join Kazuma permanently in his adventures and hope to help you against those monsters.

Kazuma: so is everyone ready to go ?

Uni: yes we are Kazy, eheheheh.

Kazuma: you know Uni, i'm happy that you decided to permanently join us in our journey.

Uni: i'm also happy that i get to help you, i won't let you down Kazy, i will help you against GRIM REAPER and make your grandfather proud.

Blanc: just like she said, we will do anything to stop GRIM REAPER from achieving their goal. no matter what it takes.

Kazuma; you right girls, still we have to deal with ASIC first, we can't focus on GRIM REAPER if there's interference from a group outside of the conflict between them and us.

Nepgear: you right, let's focus on ASIC first, they responsable for held our sisters captive and we gonna need their help if we want to save the world.

IF: so are going to head to Lowee ?

Kazuma: yes, if you recall, grandpa has a Shrine that was build in his honor after he saved Gamindustri from The Reaper years ago, right Blanc babe ?

Blanc: you right, and it is there that the two swords created by your grandpa are currently located.

Compa: if i remember, those swords are under the ownership of the master of Haru's Shrine.

Kazuma: the master of the Shrine.....

Blanc: it's someone who had a huge admiration for your grandfather to the point he consider him as a Deity, same for the people who work at the Shrine.

Kazuma: i see, my grandpa has a lot of followers.

Nepgear: they are indeed followers of Haru Dragneel, Gamindustri's living legend after all. they are a lot of admiration for him.

Uni: once we arrival at Lowee, what should we do ?

Kazuma: we will think about it once we get there.

Uni: alright, Blanc, you know the road to get to Lowee, right ?

Blanc: yes Uni, come one everyone let's head to Lowee.

Everyone: okay Blanc.

All of us begin leaving Lastation and heading up to Lowee, as Blanc remember the road that lead us there, however the Heartless started appearing out of nowhere trying to get in our way.

Uni: Kazy ! Heartless !

Kazuma: i should've known, getting to Lowee won't be so easy.

Blanc: still dear, those Heartless are only small fry, let's take them down quickly.

Kazuma: alright babe.

Both Blanc and Kazuma summon their Keyblade which attract the attention of the Heartless which end up in battle, both Blanc and Kazuma made a quick work of the Heartless without breaking a sweat.

Kazuma: well that was easy.

Blanc: yes, they were only small fry, but we should not underestimate them, more of them are more bigger and stronger than the ones we currently fought.

Kazuma: i know that.

Nepgear: whoa ! they really are know how to deal with situations regarding the Heartless.