The Oracle of Lastation, Kei Jinguji

Nepgear's POV

After our encounter with Underling at the Rebeat Resort and her brutal beat up by Kazuma, Uni and myself, we headed back to Lastation with no clues of the nation's Mascot, we decide to the Basilicom despite the fact that IF said that the Oracle of Lastation hasn't the best reputation.

Compa: We aren't having any luck with finding the Mascot, are we ?

Nepgear: well, we asked around as much as we could. Maybe nobody here knows about it.

Blanc: i see, this is more difficult than we thought.

Kazuma: so what should we do ?

IF: that'd be my guess. Man... No option left. We'll pay a visit to this nation's Oracle.

Uni: you mean Kei !

IF: yes.

Nepgear: Oracle ? Oh, that's right. Every nation has someone like Histoire to help the CPUs, right ?

IF: yeah, like Histoire, all the other nations had an Oracle to help the CPUs who are governing Lastation, Lowee & Leanbox respectively.

Kazuma: interesting.

Blanc: it is dear, my oracle is someone close to my family, she's also the caretaker and teacher of my little sisters.

Kazuma: i see, what is her name ?

Blanc: her name is Mina Nishizawa

Kazuma: okay, once we go to Lowee we will pass to see her.

Blanc: alright *smiling*

Compa: those two are really close to each other *smiling*

Uni: they are, but i'm more interested about the promise they made to each other.

Compa: i think it's better to take care of things here in Lastation, he will explain everything later.

Uni: you right Compa.

Compa: anyway Iffy, why didn't we go to see the Oracle first if you knew she'd be able to help ?

IF: honestly, i still don't want to go. The Oracle here doesn't have the best reputation, so to speak.

Kazuma: Uni, do you know who IF is talking about ?

Uni: yeah and i know her too well, her name is Kei Jinguji, she's a very dedicated and hardworking individual acting as Lastation's Oracle.

Kazuma: i see, Blanc you know her too right ?

Blanc: yes dear, she's a colleague of Mina as fellow Oracle.

Kazuma: i see, since we have no clues about the Mascot, let's go see her.

Uni: okay, i lead all of you to the Basilicom.

Kazuma: okay Uni, lead the way.

Uni: *blushing* o-okay Kazuma..... everyone follow me.

We follow Uni around Lastation, as she led us to the Basilicom to meet the Oracle of this nation, who according to IF has not the best reputation, i wonder if what she said is true thus ? we will found out once we get to the Basilicom then.

Nepgear: so Kazuma, did you tell Uni about your past with Blanc ?

Kazuma: no, but i think it is a good time to tell her.

Uni: i'm listening, tell me what i know to know about you, seeing how you reacted earlier at the Rebeat Resort, i wanted to know what make you feel so much hatred and anger.