Stopping the rampaging rat, Vs Omega Warechu

Compa's POV

Soon after we learn that Mister Mouse turn into a big version of himself due to the Deity of Sin's fragment within him, we chase after him as he head to Gamindustri proper and hours later, we arrival at the Gapain Field dungeon and immediately notice Warechu causing chaos and destruction around the area.

Warechu: CHU CHU CHUUUUU !

Red: golly, look at that thing ! if only he came out from the ocean with a reptilian roar... !

Neptune: ahaha ! dude, are you seeing thin ? he's barfing laser beams and stuff ! seeing this makes my day.

IF: this isn't a theme park ! we have to do something !

Compa: Mister Mouse, please stop !

Warechu: CHU... CHU CHUUU !

Broccoli: not even Compa's voice is getting throught to him now, nyu.

Kazuma: i hope you plan will work Chika.

Chika: trust me it will work, beside this form that rat might not be his first form.

Blanc: you mean.... when you explain to us your plan.

Kiana: everyone look at the Rat !!!

Everyone look at Warechu who turn into a very terrifying form know as Omega Warechu, this transformation isn't ASIC's doing apart from the Deity of Sin's fragment, it was most likely the work of GRIM REAPER

Blanc: i should've known, only GRIM REAPER can give a terrifying form like this.

IF: i guess we have no choice, but to fight him.

Compa: Mister Mouse....

Nepgear: we have no choice, we have to stop him because he could cause more damages.

Uni: right, even in this transformed state, he won't stand a change against us.

Chika: yeah, eheheheh, we will show this Rat what we made off, am i right Mina ?

Mina: yes, let show him the strength of the Dragneel Family.

*Omega Warechu's battle theme begin*

We all rush at Omega Warechu to attack, he notice us and unleash a powerful shockwave that scatter us all around him.

Kazuma: that was quite a shock wave.

Blanc: yes, but that's not with this that will stop us.

Kiana: yeah, Bella with me.

Bella: yes mistresse Kiana.

Both Kiana and Bella gather their energy to unleash a combinate attack on Omega Warechu, he charge at them seeing what they doing but was stopped by Boruto.