The will of living, The Chosen Ones's ultimate battle

Kazuma's POV

After being teleport away from our group, me, Blanc, Nepgear and Uni found ourselves in what appear to be space near the moon inside somekind of arena floating.

Kazuma: Blanc, Nepgear, Uni, are you three okay ?

Blanc: we are okay, but where are we ?

Uni: everyone look around us !

Nepgear: i can't believe it !

Kazuma: and look who's in front of us.

We look in front of us and see The Reaper as his body was surround by tremendous aura of darkness and his eyes turned glowing red.

The Reaper: eheheheheheh ahahahahahahahah, how long i've been waiting for this day.

Kazuma: i still remember what you've done to my world and my family.

The Reaper: and i have no regrets, if it wasn't for them getting in my way, i would achieve my goals long ago, the war we had for centuries lasted long enough and now it is fnally time for it to end.

Kazuma: i promised myself to finally avenge my family and finish you off.

The Reaper: and how will you do that ? you couldn't destroy me back then and you might never do it today.

Blanc: but things are different now The Reaper, he has people who care about him more than anything, that why as Kazuma's future wife, i will make sure you will never be revived ever again.

Uni: you reign of destruction and terror ends here and now.

Nepgear: for Gamindustri and for Haru Dragneel.

Hearing Haru's name make The Reaper boiled in rage as his aura increased and his eyes glowing more and laugh manically at our resolve and determination.

*The Reaper's Gigantic form battle theme begin*

The Reaper: ehehehehehehe ehehehehehehe AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Kazuma: what so funny ?

The Reaper: if you really want to stop me for good, then it's settled, i've waiting for this for so long and now i will have the oppotunity to finally finish you off.

The ground begin shaking as The Reaper reappear in the middle of the floating arena and grow in size as four hands appear holding scythes that destroyed the ground separating all four of us

The Reaper: now all of you Chosen Ones, i will show you all how terrfying darkness CAN BE.

Kazuma: damn it, i got separated from Blanc, Uni and Nepgear ! i need to get back to them.