Pursuing Underling, Saving Chika from ASIC

Blanc's POV

After quite sometimes while walking around Leanbox, we still wonder about Chika's strange behavior.

Kazuma: *deep thinking* Mmmm.....

Blanc: honey, what's the matter ?

Kazuma: well i was still thinking about something.

Blanc: something like what exactly ?

Kazuma: i was thinking about Chika's behavior, i wonder what was her personality before all of that ?

Blanc: if you want to know about her personality, out of all of us, Uni know her the most, but i notice it wasn't the only thing you have in mind.

Kazuma: yes, back then when we talked to her, she accepted to gave us information about the Mascot without much resistance, which doesn't seem like her at all.

Demo: i notice that too, that's not like Chika at all.

Ram: i wonder if Miss Chika is a phoney.

Nepgear: a phoney ?

Ram: yes, you know the kind of bad guy that disguise themselves into someone else.

Rom: we read that in a book....

Kazuma: i see, this a very important information about our current situation, but i want to ask Uni about Chika, where is she ?

Nepgear: she went with IF and Compa to the shop buying items for all of us in case we run into the Heartless and the Nobodies of GRIM REAPER or ASIC's monsters.

Kazuma: i see, that's a good thing then, let's wait for them and then i will ask her about Miss Chika.

Blanc: that's a wise decision babe.

Kazuma: yeah, i know.

Several minutes later, we decided to ask Uni about Chika and what personality she had, because out of all of us, she was the one who know her the most.

Uni: we back !

Kazuma: welcome back, so did you girls buy everything we need ?

Compa: off course, everything are inside the bag right here.

Blanc: that's great.

IF: so, did something happen why we were gone ?

Kazuma: not really, but i wanted to ask Uni something.

Uni: what do you need to ask from Me ? Kazuma honey.

Nepgear: *surprised & deep thought* did Uni call Kazuma.... Honey ? did i hear that right ?

Kazuma: can you tell me about Miss Chika and what kind of person she was before all of this disaster begin ?

Uni: well, to begin with she's the Oracle of Leanbox who has a seriously behavior when it comes to defend the nation or during important meeting, but her true personality is that she is very obssesed with Vert, to the point she declared herself to be her self-proclaimed little sister.

Kazuma: i see, as the Oracle, she work seriously for Leanbox and outside of her work field, she's like a lovely girl who want to be Vert's little sister, am i right ?

Uni: yes, why you asked me such a question ?

Kazuma: well i was thinking back when we first meet Chika, she didn't sounded like professional at all, so i was thinking about the possibility that this Chika was an imposter.

Blanc: you think so honey ?

Kazuma: yes, but to see if that Chika is really an imposter, we have her expose her true nature.