GRIM REAPER's leader finally appear, Senbō The Sin of Envy

Blanc's POV

After we come back from the manifestation of Kazuma's memories, at the moment we free Chika from her captivity, we finally meet the leader of GRIM REAPER himself and the one who bear the sin of Envy, Senbō The Sin of Envy.

Blanc: what's a monster of power like him doing here in Leanbox ?

IF: that's the question, we don't know why he's here ?

Senbō: it's been a while Blanc and Kazuma. And i see that your group have grow a lot, it has to be expected.

Kazuma: why are you here Senbō ?

Senbō: i came here to see the ones who interfere with our plans and who have defeated Ikari, Hokori and Ōkui

Nepgear: and you didn't expect those three to be defeated by a member of the Dragneel Family don't you ?

Senbō: yes i admit i was caught off guard by this, however just because you defeated those three mean a thing.

IF: what do you mean ?

Senbō: our plans to revived our master will come to fruition and even thought you defeated all of us, nothing will prevent his return and resume what he has left years ago.

At that moment Kazuma charge at him in a fury we never seen before only for him to be block by Senbō's wings and repel back to us.

Kazuma: you bastard....

Senbō: come on Kazuma, don't be like that you know what will happen will be inevitable

Blanc: not as long as we're here to stop you and GRIM REAPER.

Senbō: don't be so confident Blanc, you and your friends may have defeated three of the Four Lords of Death, but as the last one i'am as strong as our master, that been said, our plans remain unchanged.

Compa: we won't let you carry on your plans.

Demo: if you think you can continue like this without repercutions ? then you have another thing coming.

Senbō: *evil laugh* eheheheheheheh, ahahahahahahahah, that's so priceless, you can try if you want, but i doubt it will do you any good.

Kazuma: grrr.....

Senbō: however, we can't fight at full strength with someone injuried like this.

Uni: what do you plan to do here in Leanbox ?

Senbō: what does it look like..... testing your strength off course, to see if you the Chosen ones are powerful enough to oppose us the Four Lords of Death.

Uni: i see.

Senbō: however we can't have any interference from another group like ASIC, that group is a nuissance to our plans.

Kazuma: so what ? you suggest us to deal with ASIC first before the final battle ?

Senbō: correct and once you deal with them as well as the Deity of Sin, our two group will battle in a fight to the death. *evil smirk*

Ram: you're insane !

Senbō: am i ? guess you haven't seen nothing yet little one. however we can't fight like this, so once you done with the injuried person, come and find me to this place, i'll be waiting.

At those words Senbō open a dark corridor is disappear leaving all of us with sweat due to the immense power he possess within him, Kazuma and myself are well aware of how dangerous Senbō can be.

Rom: so that was the leader of GRIM REAPER !

Ram: that power we felt earlier, he's no joke.

Red: what should we do Kazuma ? as much as i love to fight against the guy who is responsable for the chain of events you and Blanc been through, we can't let Chika like this.