The long waited moment, The Keyblade Graveyard appear

Blanc's POV

we came back at the Planeptune Basilicom after the fight against Arfoire and the destruction of ASIC, we were welcomed as heroes upon our return by all the citizens of Gamindustri, seeing those happy smle make us happy that we free the world from ASIC, however, we know that there's only one organization remains to destroy.

Citizens: *cheers* here's our heroes !

Citizens 1: *cheers* the Dragneel Family are with our Goddesses too, they free our world from ASIC.

Citizens 2: *cheers and speak all at one* long live the Dragneel Family and the Goddesses.

Kazuma: i never thought we would be praised this much upon our return.

Blanc: eheheheh, this is what we deserve for saving Gamindustri from Arfoire and ASIC.

Neptune: yeah, but i can see from Kazuma and yours expression that there's one last thing left for us to do.

Blanc: yeah, GRIM REAPER and The Reaper.

Kazuma: they're the only one left, as long as those guys are alive, Gamindustri won't be at peace and my grandfathr's soul won't be able to truly rest in peace.

Blanc: honey *hold kazuma's hand* we will succeed in destroying GRIM REAPER, like you said with Arfoire, defeat is not an option.

Kazuma: *smile* you right Blanc babe.

Noire: lovebirds, both of them.

Vert: indeed, eheheheh, i wonder when the wedding ? *giggle*

Kazuma and i blushing red at the Vert's words and quick turn around her to tell her to be quite as we were very embarassed.

Kazuma & Blanc: *embarassed* Ve-Vert ! be quite !

Kiana: you love each other *giggle*

Kazuma: K-Ki-Kiana *blushing red*

Everyone laugh at how embarassed me and Blanc were, but we were smiling at the same time while holding hands, 2 hours later, we arrival at the Basilicom where Histoire and the rest of the Oracles were waiting for our arrival with Mina immediately jumping on Kazuma in joy.

Kazuma: Histoire, Mina, Kei, Chika, we're back.

Mina: Kazy !!! Welcome Back ! *Mina rush at Kazuma and give him a big hug*

Kazuma: arghhhh !!!! *can't breath*

Blanc: Mina ! control yourself ! please.

Rom: Miss Mina, Kazuma onii-chan can't breath !

Mina: *realized* ahhh ! sorry, i'm sorry !

Kazuma: *cough* i'm okay, but please control your strength, i know you love to give me hugs *smile*

Mina: haiii *happy*

Histoire: anyway, welcome back everyone, i'd like to congratulate you all for defeating Arfoire and destroying ASIC entirely, well done.

Kazuma: thank you Histoire, it was difficult, but we managed to win.

Histoire: indeed, however, i'm sure this isn't over.

Uni: indeed Histoire, what's left to deal with is GRIM REAPER.

Chika: those guys are the most problematic ones, but i wonder why they didn't attack you right after Arfoire's defeat ?

Kazuma: that's the weirdest part, but we know that ASIC interfered with their plans and want them gone.

Chika: you think they left you all dealing with ASIC in their place, so they'll be no inteference for the fated battle to come ?