A dangerous encounter, GRIM REAPER's Ōkui The Sin of Gluttony

Uni's POV

I was in shock, right after we defeated the cat monsters and get the Hematite i didn't expect someone i thought to be dead to reappear right in front of me, and that person is in fact my little brother Akihito Isamu who goes now by the name of Ōkui The Sin of Gluttony. my mind couldn't stand it and i ask him the reasons why he joined GRIM REAPER in the first place.

Uni: no way, Isamu onii-chan, why ? why are you on GRIM REAPER's side ?

Isamu: my dear little sister, you won't understand the pain i've been through for the past three years.

Uni: you mean.... you worry about onee-chan ?

Isamu: yes, when i heard that she was defeated, i thought she was dead, the sadness, grief and hatred started building up inside my heart.

Nepgear: so you've been looking for revenge against those who defeated our sisters ?

Isamu: yes, ASIC is responsable for this and need to be destroyed.

Kazuma: interesting.....

Blanc: what do you think dear ?

Isamu: Akimoto Kazuma, the grandson of Haru Dragneel, it is a pleasure to meet you.

Kazuma: it is me, say Isamu, there something i need to ask about you ?

Isamu: ask away.

Kazuma: Uni said that you supposed to be dead, if that's the case then how are you alive and in front of us ?

Isamu: well what you said at the beginning is true, i died after i open my heart to darkness in the aftermath of the three years following Noire's disappearance, however my strong will made me able to remain in the world as a Nobody.

Nepgear: a Nobody ? what's that ? it is different than the Heartless ?

Isamu: let me explain, a Nobody is what remain of the original person after it succumb to the Darkness, when a heartless is created from the said person, what happen to his soul and body left behind ?

Blanc: his soul and body turn into a Nobody, a creature from nothingness who are banished from both the realm of light & darkness. and after your heart was swallowed by the darkness, your strong will make able to remain as a Nobody.

Isamu: that's right.

Uni: whoa Lady Blanc ! you seems to have a lot of knowledge about all this ?

Nepgear: how did you know all of that Blanc ?

Blanc: during the period i was in Kazuma's world, his big brother Hansuke warned me about the creatures that GRIM REAPER used as minions during the war and the Nobody were among the enemies the Dragneel Family faced.

IF: i see.

Isamu: the main difference is that the Heartless attack everyone based on their instincts while us Nobodies are capable to think and organize ourselves.

Compa: so that mean you have a precise objective ?

Isamu: yes, but i'm not the only Nobody around there's another one which is connect to your girlfriend Kazuma.

Kazuma: someone connected to Blanc ! what do you mean ?

Isamu: let's just say it is someone who like me supposed to be dead, but became a Nobody like me.

At this moment Blanc's face went pale at the realization of who Isamu was talking about, it was someone from her family who supposed to be dead a long time ago, her expression on her face tell me that this person Isamu was talking about must be someone from her family.