Chapter 44 - Maybe I am unlabeled

Start from the beginning

"Emma!" I yell, pulling over to the side and praying that she didn't get run over.

Thankfully she was lying in the middle of the road, unharmed. There were no cars around which was good. I ran up to her and she didn't even react, continuing to stare at the sky.

"Emma, get up." I tell her.

"No." She replies.

I see a few cars turn around the corner and start driving towards us. I groan and grab both her arms, literally dragging her to the side of the road, next to the car.

"Get in the car." I say.

"No."

"For fuck's sake, Emma just get in the car please." I beg.

"No."

Alright. Fine.

I quickly lift her up bridal style and throw her in the backseat.

"Dude." She scoffs as I slam the door and get in the front seat.

"Don't 'dude' me." I say, looking at her through the rear view mirror.

I feel like a grandpa. Well, Emma does always call me that and make fun of me because of my bad posture.

She just lays back down on the seats, flipping me off. I smirk at shake my head, focusing on the road as she starts to fall asleep in the backseat.

-

After a long and silent trip back home, we finally get to the house. Unfortunately there are some fans camping outside.

"Fuck." I curse under my breathe.

Don't get me wrong, I love my fans, but I prefer when they don't know where I live and they don't camp outside my house.

Also, my nails are painted and I'm kind of nervous about anyone seeing.

I know I'm trying to be more open and shit because I really like more feminine clothing, but that doesn't mean I'm not nervous about dressing like that around fans and people.

Emma barely convinced me to let her paint my nails. The only time I'm myself is around Emma or when I'm alone, when I leave the house I usually try to play it safe, but since we were just going home I didn't think I'd see anyone. I didn't see any paps which was lucky.

"What." Emma asks, rubbing the sleep from her eyes.

She basically just slept the whole time, I'm pretty sure it was just to avoid talking to me, but she looks cute when she sleeps so I don't mind.

"There are some fans outside." I say, parking on the side of the road across from my house so they don't see.

"I'll deal with it." She says, unbuckling her seatbelt.

"Wait, are you sure that's a good idea?" I ask.

"I'm not going to beat them up." She says, furrowing her eyebrows at me.

"I think it's fair to be cautious." I reply.

"Fuck off." She scoffs, slamming the door.

"Someone's in a bad mood." I mumble under my breath with a smile while following her out the car.

We walk over and there are three girls, probably around 13, sitting outside. They all look up and see me and their eyes widen immediately.

I don't know why they are surprised I'm here, they are sitting outside my house.

"Hey, did you guys need something?" Emma asks. 

"Oh my god! Harry styles!" One of the girls shrieks.