oh no :(

Hello. TW: Suicidal thoughts, Self Harm, Depression. Please read at your own discretion, thank you. -Author

Peter stared at the mirror in his bathroom. His face was drooping and his head felt fuzzy. He stared at his reflection before lowering his eyes to his arms. Red. So much. Too much. He breathed quickly and put his arms under water, hissing at the pain. He grabbed the gauze and begin wrapping his still wet and bleeding arms, the arms he destroyed himself. He watched as some of the blood seeped through. Peter lowered his sweatshirts sleeves. Out of sight, out of mind.

He opened the cabinet beneath the sink and grabbed a bottle. It was a bottle of tequila he stole from the living room after the last Avengers hangout. They had been drifting apart and Tony wanted to bring everyone together again. It's so hard to keep the family together. But it's not his family, now is it?

He tucked the bottle under his sweatshirt and headed to the stairs. He runs to the roof, breathing hard, his head fuzzy from the blood. When he reached the door leading him to the roof he leaned on it heavily. He felt fatigue drowning his head, pulling him down. He sighed and pushed the door open. Time to drink.

Peter flicked the cap off the bottle and took a sip, grimacing at it. He didn't enjoy the taste, but after a few minutes he enjoyed the feeling. He went to the edge of the building and stood staring down. He used his spider stick to lean over the edge without falling. It was such a weird concept to him. He could just fall and die at any moment right now. He leaned farther over and took another swig. Suddenly the cap fell.

"No... come back," Peter reached down and winced when a pain went up his arm. "Oh, yeah." He leaned back just in time for the door to open. If he was still leaning over, he definitely would've stumbled forward and off the edge. Luckily, he fell backwards and onto his butt, cradling the bottle like a baby. A bit splashed onto him but he didn't care.

"Peter?" It was Natasha. Peter's eyes widened and he stared at the bottle. He thought about throwing it over the edge for a second but decided he didn't want to hurt anyone. Peter took another discrete swig before standing and hiding the bottle behind his back. His arms, once again, stung with pain.

"Oh, hey Natasha... and Wanda," Peter gave a smile and they gave him odd looks.

"What are you doing up here? FRIDAY told us you were here." Natasha said and shared a small look with Wanda. Peter blinked.

"I'm here for fun, um, stars," Peter said. He looked up and then remembered that you can't see the stars because of pollution. Oops. "I like imagining they are there... for fun." Wanda and Nat gave him blank looks. Peter, an idiot, forgot that he was supposed to be hiding the tequila and took a sip. He paused and let out a nervous chuckle.

"Peter, for Christ's sake!" Wanda rushes forward and grabbed the bottle out of his hands. "Where's the cap?"

"Uh, gravity stole it." Peter rubbed his neck anxiously, and then hissed when his arms hurt again.

"What's wrong?" Natasha stepped forward to examine Peter.

"Nothing is wrong with me, gosh," Peter stepped away defensively. Natasha grabbed his arm lightly and Peter pulled it away, holding it against his body. He held in the slight tears from pain.

"What's wrong with your arms?" Wanda went to pull up his sleeve and the alcohol made his reflexes too slow to stop her. Both of the women gasped and retraced their hands from him. Peter froze and looked away as Wanda pulled up his other sleeve.

"Did- did you do this?" Natasha asked. Peter didn't answer, and that was answer enough. His eyes began to tear up and Natasha pulled him into a hug. Wanda also wrapped her arms around them.

"I'm so sorry," Peter cried. Letting his body go limp in their arms. He was tired. He was so tired. They held him tighter, remaining mindful of his arms.

"Hey, it's okay. It's going to be okay. We're here, with you," Natasha said. Wanda and Nat closed their eyes as they also began tearing up with is pained sobs.

"I'm so sorry," he continued to cry. And they continued to hold him.

Hey guys. Sorry for the angst, I hoped you enjoyed it though. Only a few chapters until I finish the book! Thanks everybody for reading and remember to comment and vote!