Dented

Tony zoomed through the streets of New York over the speed limit by quite a bit. Luckily, being Tony Stark and all that, he could pretty much get away with it legally. True, Ms. Potts back at the tower would be very unhappy if he did get in trouble, she'd end up fixing it. That's why they work so well together; he messes up and she's a fixer. Ironic since he's the engineer. He entered Queens and into a slightly shadier street.

Tony stepped onto the brake at a stop sign. He only waited a few seconds before pressing back on the gas pedal when a kid ran in front of him. Tony couldn't hit the brakes fast enough but that didn't seem to be a problem for the kid. The boy jumped up and landed on all fours on the trunk of his car.

"That's gonna leave a dent, and I bet you can't pay for it," Tony stopped his car in the middle of the road. It's not like there were many other ones. Tony turned to see the boy startled just crouching on his car.

"This car looks very expensive."

"It is," Tony narrowed his eyes at the kid while his sunglasses, which were connected to JARVIS, did a facial recognition. It seems that 16-year-old Peter Parker somehow just stuck the landing on the back of a fast moving vehicle.

"I am so sorry!" Peter stood up and jumped off the car. Tony quickly stepped out, not wanting the kid to go away quite yet. "I can pay for the damage."

Tony raised his eyebrows. "No, you can't."

"No, I can't," Peter sighed and looked at the car. "It doesn't look dented." Tony ran a hand over the car, not really caring about it at the moment. What was this kid doing out here?"

"Kid, where are you going?"

"Home. My aunt is making meatloaf," Peter's eyes lit up at the mention of his aunt. "It's not very good but she's trying."

"Want a ride?"

"I couldn't, Mister," Peter tugged his backpack straps tighter. "I only live a few miles anyways-"

"Eh," Tony shrugged as Jarvis found his address. "Get in." Tony didn't wait for a response as he jumped in the car.

As soon as Peter was in JARVIS's voice interrupted the silent shock emitting from Peter. "To the boy's house, sir?" JARVIS asked.

"Oh my God, is that God?" The seriousness of Peter's voice made Tony let out a snort of laughter.

"No, that's JARVIS, my AI."

"Hello, Mr. Parker," JARVIS greeted the young kid who's eyes widened as he looked over at the billionaire. The pure excitement and innocence gave Tony a light feeling. Being surrounded by heroes who have dealt with death and destruction really rains on his parade. Boo-hoo, he wanted to have parties.

"Wait, is JARVIS, like, your friend?" Peter questioned.

"Um," Tony stepped on the gas pedal and turned right. "You could say that." JARVIS made a small noise and Peter pursed his lips and held back a grin.

"I think you hurt his feelings."

"I-" Tony noticed his sunglasses no longer showed anything but directions and frowned. "Sorry, JARV."

"Apology accepted, Mr. Stark."

"Mr. Stark," Tony opened his mouth to correct the kid but he was too fast. "Sorry again about your car. I can help pay for any damages! I just need a few days." Peter trailed off trying to think of jobs he might be able to get.

"Although I love people being in debt to me, you're a kid."

"I'm sixteen, I can drive."

"Can you?" Tony looked at the kid, already knowing it was a lie.

"Technically, yes. Legally, no," Peter sighed when they pulled up in front of his aunt's apartment building. "Thank you, Mr. Stark."

"Tell your Aunt I say hi."

"Maybe not," Peter avoided eye-contact as he grabbed his backpack. Tony narrowed his eyes.

"What do you mean?"

"She's not a fan," Peter turns waving over his shoulder.

"What do you mean?!"

"Bye!"

Well, that was fun. Again, request one-shots because they are helpful if I'm ever having writer's block and can't come up with ideas. Thanks!