Low-key

Pretend nobody is dead because I'm too sad for all the death.

"Spider-man, spider-man, can do whatever a spider can," Peter hummed to himself as he swung between tall New York buildings. "Hey, Karen?"

"Yes, Pete?" His AI responded patiently.

"Any crimes within the five mile radius I can help stop?" He swung onto a tall building and squatted on the roof.

"No crimes but a weird change in the atmosphere about three miles north."

"I'll check it out," Peter spun around a few times before pausing. "Which direction is North?"

Peter landed silently on the sidewalk near an empty park. Karen confirmed this was where it was and Pete looked around in confusion. He didn't see anything, but if it was an alien it could be an everyday thing. He did know a talking tree.

Then, he heard some aggressive muttering.

"Oh that stupid old man, sending me to walk amongst these mortals," A tall man was standing with a large cape and dramatic metal horns. How did Peter miss that? However, the man quickly changed into an all black suit causing Peter to gasp. "Someone there?" The man turned and Peter knew he was caught.

"Um, yeah, hi, I'm Spider-man, are you an alien?"

"Am I a- I am a God. I am Loki Odinson, The God of Mischief," He held out his arms dramatically and Peter's mask eyes narrowed.

"Are you here to take over the planet?"

"Tried that, didn't really work out, I'm banished to vacation," Loki looked around. "This is not ideal."

"Can't you just get zapped back up?" Peter questioned.

"My powers are limited at the current moment," Loki stares at the masked hero curiously. He stepped forward and Pete moved back. "Tell me, mortal, do you know IronMan?"

This has got to be a trick question.

"Before you start worrying your simple head about it, I don't have the powers to get back. But, TinMan might know someone who can help," Loki waited a few seconds for the kid to think.

"So, you're powers are on the," Peter snorted, "low key?" Loki's eyes portrayed even in the dark that he was not amused by the joke.

"Can you help or not?"

"Yeah, I'll take you to the tower, Mr. Stark is staying there tonight because Ms. Potts is gone and he felt lonely." Peter talked to the uninterested god.

"Do you have a name, spiderling?" Loki questioned and Peter turned around. He scanned the surroundings before nodding.

"Yeah, I'm Peter," he held out a hand. "Welcome back to Earth." Loki shook it lightly before following the child once again.

Ahh, Loki. What a cutie. It 'tis I, your friendly neighborhood author. Only a week and a half left of school so can't wait for that. I got finals though, disgusting. I've been doing better so updates will be back on the three day schedule or less once again. Another thing is if you guys want to message me about anything go ahead. Thanks for reading, remember to vote and comment!