Peter And His Dumb Shoulder

"Peter get out of here!" Tony's voice screamed through the ear-piece as more people with abilities began to appear. Peter almost did leave since the only reason Tony would say his real name was in an actual state of danger since the others didn't know it, but Pete wasn't going to leave behind everybody else for his own safety.

"I got it, Mr. Stark," Peter argued as he webbed a couple of people, throwing a few hits. "I can do it."

"Peter!" Stark yelled dangerously, and the kid knew he'd be in trouble if he stayed any longer but he couldn't leave. He didn't want anybody getting hurt.  Peter turned to see Tony flying towards him, shooting away.

"I'm fine, Mr. Stark!" Peter turned and began swinging away, doing his best to throw debris at everybody. Suddenly, a weird pulse wave shook him and Peter was falling. He landed after a few seconds with a grunt as his stomach seemed to be left behind. His earpiece must've broken because it only made static noises. He took it out and looked up to see a large piece of concrete heading his way. He quickly flung a web at a nearby pole and let it pull him out of the way.

"Peter!" He heard the faint yell of Tony and he closed his eyes, not finding the energy to respond. His body felt numb except for his shoulder which was burning. Peter let out a few ragged breaths before pushing himself up, his throat closing as he looked around and seemed to be surrounded in debris and dust.

"Tony!" He screamed, his throat burned and his voice cracked from exhaustion and the amount of dust he inhaled. He waited for a response before his legs got too tired and he fell onto his knees. His head began to ache as he tried not to cry. The dam holding his tears was causing his brain to get foggy.

Some rubble began falling near where he was and he took a deep breath before pushing himself back up. He needed to get out. Peter checked his webshooter before firing it, but he dropped it when fire shot up his shoulder. He slowly looked at it before tenderly touching it. Pain shot through his shoulder and he quickly pulled his hand away.

"Tony!" He screamed again, his voice breaking. "Anybody!" Peter tried tapping into Karen but his suit was destroyed. He still heard some fighting but it seemed faded. How far away was he? Was he pushed away in the air. Realizing he was going to be stuck there for a bit, he began scanning himself for injuries. He had a large wound in his leg and his back hurt, but he could only web the wound closed for now. 

Some more rubble fell after a small shake from his left and he guessed that was where the fighting was. He rotated his left shoulder, relieved to see it wasn't nearly as badly damaged as his right. His airway seemed to be shrinking but he needed to get to where somebody would see him, hopefully not the bad guys though. 

Letting out one last deep breath he shot to a larger piece of concrete and whipped himself towards it. He couldn't stick a landing though and stumbled on the debris before falling to his knees, letting out a muffled scream when he used his right shoulder. His leg also let out some flaring pain and the rest of his injuries seemed to be drowned out.

"I can do it, I can do it," He repeated quietly as he crawled his way up. There was suddenly dead silence and he hesitated before continuing upwards.

"Does anybody have eyes on Spidey?" He heard Captain yell followed by his name being called. "His comm must be dead."

"I'm here!" He yelled and there was the sound of a whir before Tony was up in the air looking for him. Peter forced himself up and shot a web towards him, hoping it would be noticed. Suddenly the IronMan suit was heading for him and Peter let out a small laugh, before correcting his almost lost balance.

"I told you to leave," the IronMan suit also seemed to be in bad shape. The mask and chest plate seemed to have taken the most damage. Tony also had some bruises and cuts on his face but small ones.

"Well, it's a bit late for that," Peter let out a small weak laugh and Tony gave one back before stepping out of the suit and pulling Peter into a hug. Peter let out a wince and couple 'owe's and Tony let go.

"FRI, give me a scan of him," Tony said and he listened as FRI gave him it and Stark did his best to stay calm.

"Let's get you to the medbay," Tony pushed Peter. "Get in the suit." Peter didn't even have the energy to disagree. He got in and Tony gave instructions to FRI and he was gone. Peter, now that he was alone again, felt his throat close and the ache in his head come back. He wanted to cry. He couldn't though, the flood of tears would have to wait for a different day. Peter's jaw clenched and he let his eyes close. He needed to nap.

Ooo a longish chapter, how fun. Please request stuff or request again if I forgot it. Usually, I write them down but sometimes I just rely on my memory which is very bad. I forget things nearly instantly which is why some plots make no sense; I just forget what I'm writing. Thank you guys for reading and remember to vote and comment!