Ghosty Boi

There are five stages of grief, according to the internet. They were denial, anger, bargaining, depression, and acceptance. Peter strongly believed he's gone through all of these stages after losing Tony. It's been a handful of months already. He misses him, sure, but that was expected. It's not about forgetting, it's about accepting.

Now, Peter went through these already and everyone around him confirmed it. When some strange things began happening it caused him a lot of confusion. It mostly started when there were random cups of coffee down in the lab at the tower. Peter, despite May telling him it's really not good for him, had begun drinking coffee. However, he only drank it in large to-go mugs so he wouldn't have to make so many trips.

Now, why the frick were all these cups suddenly in the lab. Almost all of them were warm which basically caused Peter to think he was going psycho and just bring tons of cups down and not remembering. Nobody came into the lab except Bruce and he didn't usually drink that much coffee.

So Peter came to the conclusion he was going crazy and ignored the whole ordeal.

Things started to get even weirder after that. Peter swore the IronMan suits were being moved. Not a lot, just kind of shifted off of the stand.

"Maybe your being haunted," Clint suggested Peter after he was caught staring at the suits again waiting for them to move. "Maybe it's-"

"Tony?" Peter finishes. "That might actually make a little bit of sense." Pete stood up fast and ran to the kitchen. He grabbed a candle off the center piece, a lighter, a plate, and a pen. Clint waited down by the suits for Pete to return.

"What are you doing?"

"Communicating, I learned it from YouTube," Peter lit the candle and began scribbling on the paper plate. It read: If this is tony burn this plate.

"How?" Clint asked as Peter grabbed the lighter and moved to the doorway, dragging the man with him.

"FRIDAY, close the vents," After she did Peter sat down. "He has to tip the candle over. Any spirit could blow it out, he needs to physically move-"

The candle tipped and the plate set aflame. Peter jumped up and whooped and stomped the fire out. Clint stood staring in shock at the remains of the little experiment. Peter's eyes stung with unshed tears as he grabbed the remains of the plate.

"I miss you Tony." Peter smiled to the plate. Even thought Pete couldn't here it, Stark said he missed him too.

First, I'd like to acknowledge the fact that a childhood star and icon has passed away. Cameron Boyce will forever be remembered by our generation and some older. We will miss him from childhood shows and movies. He passed way before his time. Second, I'm apologizing for my updating schedule. It's rough, I know.

Fly high Cameron Boyce