Chapter 9 : Unforeseen

_~_~_~_~_~_~_E N J O Y~             ~

_~_~_~_~_~_~_
E N J O Y
~             ~

Today was fun. I got to eat donuts! And I witnessed a new side of my twin brothers. Sure they act cool around the rest of my brothers but today they showed me a more tender, more softer side of them.

That includes Vincent and Liam too. Their change of behavior for me is like a dress designed especially to fit me. They act around me differently, in a good. Even though they acted today like I'm a feather that might fly if they blow at me.

I change in to pyjamas and lie on my bed. Pulling the blanket to cover me and keep me warm. I close my eyes and smile as I recall the events of today.

_~_~_~_

The scene on my left slows down and the motorcycle gradually come to a stop. We're parked in a Café park lot.

Not just any café.

"why are we here?" I voice my thoughts. The last time I saw this place was in my dream the other night. It's been forever since the last time I came here. It was with my friend Emilia. I smile at the thought of her and her little brother.

I take the helmet off and give it to Xander. Then I got off the motorcycle. "don't you like it? It's one of my favourite places on earth" Xavier says placing his hand on my right shoulder.

What? Why on the world?

"we just wanna hung out with you. And we aren't gonna leave you alone all day" Xander tells me. I look back at Xavier. "did you even eat breakfast?" I ask him. "doesn't matter" he says ushering me inside. We find a small empty booth at the far end. We sit, me with Xander and Xavier facing us. I push myself to the corner. My back is resting on the similar orange wall. An old habit of mine. "how are you feeling?" Xavier asks me eyeing me. "I'm fine. If you have a motorcycle-".

"tiger" Xavier interrupts me smirking. "wha- the motorcycle... You named it?" I ask. "of course. And don't talk about her like she's not alive. She's faster than human being". I look at him. And we burst into laughter. People near us kept staring some smiling and others shaking their heads.

Sometimes like these I wish I could freeze time to enjoy the moment longer.

I calm down and complete my question. "why do you take the school bus?". Xavier answers me "Vince doesn't let us ride tiger to school. He only gives us permission to ride her on weekends". Xander sighs dramatically shaking his head.

"what do you want?" Xavier asks me, pushing a decorated menu across the table in my way. I try to push it back, but he doesn't let me. "you need to eat" he says. I turn on my right and glare at Xander. He raises his hands in mock surrender. "what? Why the hell we would take you out to a café of all places otherwise?". I look back at Xavier fighting the urge not to roll my eyes or scoff at them both.