Chapter 5 : Normal?

_~_~_~_~_~_~_

_~_~_~_~_~_~_

Liam's point of view

Peep

Peep

Peep

I force my eyes to open, turn on my right and tap the 'dismiss' button. I reudjust myself on the bed, but my eyes keep blinking.

I can't get back to sleep. I sigh and get up. I go to the bathroom whilst trying not to make any noise.

As I'm on my way to the stairs I couldn't stop myself from glancing at the twins room because oddly the door is open. And my eyes meet the most adorable scene they ever beheld.

The twins are asleep on their beds. That they kept so close to each other, I guess it's a twin thing. And Jessi is in the middle!

I walk far from the room with a big smile on my face and head downstairs.

Deciding I could use some breakfast I make for myself a sandwich and start eating it, leaning on the counter thinking about my plans for today with Jessi..

Jessica's point of view

I yawn and stretch my arms. They land on something, I hear a groan, or better to say someone.

"who's this?" I murmur trying to wake up. "Xander" the 'someone' tells me.

What?! How am I even here?

And as if reading my mind he says "you came here yesterday remember?" he asks getting up. I think about it and memories of last night hit me hard.

What could happen worse than yesterday?! They know that I remember and I even don't know they're side of the story yet.

Dad isn't here anymore to help me. Mom isn't here either. I'm all alone and I have no idea what to do or what to expect.

I guess the best plan is to let the day play out, or at least that's the only solid plan I have now.

"you know about yesterday_" Xander starts but gets interrupted "can you two shut up?!" a voice almost whines. A voice knows as Xavier's.

Xander doesn't seem fazed by his twin and continues "do you maybe wanna go out for breakfast?" he asks me grinning.
I hesitate and he notices "please" he pleads. "um_sure" I say before I could close my mouth "I'll go change then" I say exiting the room. "cool now let me sleep! " Xavier snarls.

I enter my bedroom, pick a random outfit and head to the bathroom.

After I finished I walk downstairs and meet Liam in the kitchen. "good morning" he greets me smiling at me. "good morning" I look at him, his green eyes search mine I chuckle at the eye contact.
I ask "what?". "are you okay?" he asks me with concern. "yeah I'm fine just weirded out, a little", so much. I want to tell him, but I don't. Liam raises his eyebrows and his eyes glimmer with curiosity, but thankfully he doesn't question it.

"do you eat waffles?" Liam asks looking uncertain. "I love them" I respond and he grins widely. "but you don't have to_" I say but he stops me saying "our day remember?".

Shoot. With everything that happened yesterday I totally forgot what Liam had told me. My eyes widen and my breath hitches.

He mutters an 'oh' and then he chuckles "don't worry about it. It's okay" he says.

Before I can apologize or say anything at all, Xander enters the kitchen wearing a dark blue v-neck shirt and jeans while I was wearing with no sense of style whatsoever, a dark pink hoodie and black leggings.

He grins at me and nods at Liam "good morning" he says then looks back at me "are you ready?" he asks. Liam's brows furrow and he asks no one in particular "what's going on?".

I feel on one hand ashamed that I forgot about my day with Liam and he seems really excited. And on the other hand I feel unsure of what to say and how to say it.

"we're going out" Xander says. Before anyone could add anything else Xavier comes in the kitchen. We all look at him. He has black circles under his ocean blue coloured eyes and his hair is a complete mess.

It's like he didn't get any sleep. "what's up with you?" Liam asks him. Xander asks his twin "did you sleep at all?". Xavier mumbles 'just nightmares' under his breath and takes a seat on the table. And put his head in his hands.

Moments pass by and I begin to think they forgot about the earlier subject until..

"but I thought me and Jessi are gonna spend the day together" Liam says.

"what day?" Xavier asks but gets ignored by Liam "besides you two have school" Liam says looking at them both.

"Liam it's important" Xander says "highly important" he adds. "you can do the hell you want after school Xander" Vincent says entering the kitchen. "we have to go to school even when little sissy needs us??!" Xavier gasps dramatically now looking at Vincent. Vincent and Liam both roll their eyes. Xander snickers and I keep watching the weird commotion.

"Jess, just tell them that it's important they'll hear from you" Xander tells me. My eyes widen and I see them all looking at me now. "I think_its best if we talk later" I tell him.

Truthfully I don't want to talk at all.

Xander furrows his eyebrows and looks at me confused. Xavier eyes me suspiciously but nevertheless they don't say anything.

I sigh quietly turning my gaze at the counter. "Okay then" Liam breaks the silence "who wants waffles?" he asks. "I'm going to work" Vincent tell us and leaves after we say our goodbyes.

Xavier and Xander leave saying they had work to do. As in speaking about me. I hope not but that's what I guessed.

And now Liam and I are left alone in this two-story house. Each one of us is eating silently. Every now and then when our gaze meet he sends me a smile.

Seems I'm not the only anxious person here but why would he be anxious and nervous?
I wonder...

_~_~_~_~_~_~_

Hi!! It's been sooo long

Hi!! It's been sooo long.. I hope you enjoy this <3

Thank you so much for reading & waiting

Wish you all the best❤️❤️❤️