Chapter 15 : Fun

_~_~_~_~_~_~_

_~_~_~_~_~_~_

E N J O Y
~               ~

After I went to my room, I Suddenly had this urge to check my box. I pull it from under the bed and open it. I never threw my drawings. My heart couldn't get rid of them because there's always a special story behind every piece of paper. And now I don't regret it. Every time I see them, I'm reminded by the old days. I miss them yes but who said there aren't prettier days in the future? I really, really hope so.

I spread the drawings on the bed and sit on my knees. My eyes lock with a particular sketch I made when I was seven. A little smile is tugged on my lips. In the drawing it's easily to identify A small bed with purple sheets, a window covered by a floral curtain, a carpet in a shape of a purple heart and a girl with brown hair.

Someone enters the room, Xavier. Even though I was daydreaming I could have heard him if he had knocked so clearly, he hadn't. he grins at me. "What's up?". I gather the drawings quickly. "Nothing". I tell him. "Did you draw these?" he asks pointing at the papers. I don't answer him instead I place the papers inside the box and close it. I dangle myself so I can put the box in its place. "You're ignoring me. That definitely means you don't want to know about the surprise" he says. I raise up instantly which caused to lose my balance. With his swift movements Xavier holds me and stops me from falling. He helps me sit on the bed and I thank him. "Wear something comfortable and easy to move in" he tells me. I groan.

They're not going to tell me.

They're torturing me and they're enjoying it!

I stand up and point my index finger at him. "I'm. going. To. Hate. it". I say annoyed at their stalling. With each word I press my finger more into his chest. "sure princess" he tells me smirking. He plants a kiss on my head and leaves before I could respond.

Plan failed.

I guess I'll just have to wait and find out.

Yay!

I'm breaking up with time. It torments me with its slow pace. I try to guess what the surprise is. After what felt like forever and with no result, I decide to choose what to wear. I walk to my closet and open it. Is it bad that I feel like I need to buy some new clothes? Although shopping hasn't been and will never be my thing.

I put on a pink shirt with baggy jeans and tie my hair in pigtail buns. I pick up a handbag. I check myself in the bathroom mirror. "Are you ready?" Xander asks me, entering my room. I playfully glare at him. "Couldn't you knock?" I ask him. He smirks at me and says, "You're beautiful". My cheeks turn slightly red. "Are we leaving now?" I ask him trying to avoid his compliment. I'm truly awful at responding to them. "Yes, but you should take a jacket in case you get cold" he tells me. I nod at his reasoning. I pick up a black jacket. He nods in approval and ushers me to the stairs. we walk to the living room. There sits Xavier looking at his phone. He notices us entering and looks up. He smiles. "You look cute" he compliments me. "um... thanks". They chuckle. "Where is Lee?" I ask them. "He has an elective course today". All I mutter is an 'oh' before they pull me to the door.