The Calyph Fleet Character Bio

Note : The pictures that posted in this book belongs to it's respective owners and Azur Lane belongs to Yostar, Yongshi and Manjuu. Leviathan in this fanfic is referenced in a PS2 game named Naval Ops : Warship Gunner 2 made by Koei. The game was released in 2006. And yes, Leviathan is the final boss in Enemy Layout 1 for WG2.

===== OC No. 1 =====

Name : EWS Leviathan

Class : Leviathan class Super Aviation Battleship

Humanoid Appearance (resembles Hiiragi Tenri from Owari no Seraph. Ignore the eyepatch and the wound marks from his right face) :

 Ignore the eyepatch and the wound marks from his right face) :

Ship Design :

Rigging Design : The rigging size itself is huge, the design is similar to Kancolle's Bismark with a huge modern carrier runway placed on left broadside, a huge railgun plus VLS missile cells placed on right broadside, the FWD bridge placed on the...

Rigging Design : The rigging size itself is huge, the design is similar to Kancolle's Bismark with a huge modern carrier runway placed on left broadside, a huge railgun plus VLS missile cells placed on right broadside, the FWD bridge placed on the rear, and several dual purpose guns placed in the right broadside and left side of the FWD bridge.

Unit Description : The only ship of the Leviathan class super aviation battleship. This aviation battleship is an experimental project that running for exactly 12 months due to extremely high amount of manpower and supply to construct naval superweapons. Commanded by the leader of a fictional country "Empire of Wilkia" named Admiral Weisenberger, this ship was built with a sole purpose to destroy the opposition country named Kingdom of Wilkia. Leviathan equipped with gravity shield, integrated fusion reactors that allows Leviathan to sail the seas with a maximum speed of 71 knots, particle guns, VLS missiles, dual purpose guns, and the most notable weaponry : The giant railgun located in the right side of the ship.

Unit Background : This ship was sunk by an über high tech frigate named the NGS Bear Baron in the sea battle nearby Schwannburg, the capital city of a fictional nation called Empire of Wilkia located east from Russia. When Leviathan sunk, surprisingly Admiral Weisenberger managed to escape the area with a giant submarine called Nautilus (How did he get in there is still a mystery.) and travels into Arctic Ocean to activate the Empire's ultimate warship called Ragnarok.