Chapter 4

Note : The pictures that posted in this book belongs to it's respective owners and Azur Lane belongs to Yostar, Yongshi and Manjuu.

Font tips :

Normal : Speaking normally

Italic : Speaking inside their mind

Bold : Character's name

Recap : Zhejiang meets with the rest of the Royal Navy shipgirls to gives information about his appearance and finishes his combat test with a remarkable results.

When Zhejiang focused to think about his admiral, he right now still walks somewhere to find a place where he can have a lunch.

Zhejiang : I wonder if Azur Lane have a good place to eat, especially for eat lunches.

Suddenly, Zhejiang bumps into a short purple haired girl.

??? 1 : Oh I'm sorry, I wasn't looking.

Zhejiang : *waving his right hand* No, no, no, it's fine.

Seconds later, a long white pigtail haired shipgirl with a messy attire and pink bunny jacket walking towards the previous purple haired shipgirl with a sleepy manner.

??? 2 : Javelin, are you okay?

Javelin : Yes, I'm okay Laffey-chan.

Laffey : Okay... *sleeps while standing*

Zhejiang : *looking at Javelin* She sleeps while standing? This is kinda new for me.

Javelin : *looking at Zhejiang* I don't know that you're new to this kind of stuff.

Zhejiang : Wait, you're Javelin right? I just met you back from the training ground.

Javelin : *smiles* And you must be Zhejiang then, this is Laffey-chan.

Laffey : *talks then sleeps again* Hello... Zzzzz...

Zhejiang recognized a purple haired little girl wearing a pure white dress holding a unicorn plushie behind Javelin.

Zhejiang : *looking thoroughly at Javelin, noticing a shipgirl behind her* Umm, who's the shy girl behind you?

Javelin : *looking at the shy girl behind her* Ah, this is Unicorn.

A girl named Unicorn, who's holding a unicorn plushie can be seen behind Javelin.

Unicorn : *shy tone* H-hello...

Zhejiang : *kindly nods* It's a pleasure to you.

Javelin : Mister Zhejiang, what are you doing here?

Zhejiang : I'm looking for a place that suitable for lunchtime.

Laffey : *sleepy tone* Can I sleep on your back?

Javelin : *looking at Laffey and blushes* Laffey-chan! What are you talking-

Zhejiang : Javelin.

Javelin : *changes attention to Zhejiang* Yes?

Zhejiang : I'm fine with this kind of thing. *looking at Laffey* You may hop on if you like.

Laffey : *sleepy tone* Yay...

Laffey quickly climbed Zhejiang's back and she instantly feels comfortable.