Prologue

Note : The pictures that posted in this book belongs to it's respective owners and Azur Lane belongs to Yostar, Yongshi and Manjuu.

Font tips :

Normal : Speaking normally

Italic : Speaking inside their mind

Bold : Character's name

Located in South China Sea at 8 a.m, one of the newest Chinese supercarrier called Zhejiang from Type 005 class pocket supercarrier is prepared to initiate the sea trial before they will commissioned by the PLA Navy.

Meanwhile, the crew of Zhejiang were already assembled in a proper manner nearby the runway by the Naval Officers to attend the sea trial opening ceremony.

Crew 1 : Are you guys eager to start this sea trial with our newest supercarrier?

Crew 2 : Well, to be clearly honest... I'm excited just like you, brother.

Crew 3 : Quiet, you two. Don't you think it's better to save this kind of dialogue somewhere else?

Crew 1 : Jeez, man. You're such a fun killer. You can't expect us to be silent all the time, while the moment you're waiting for awaits you in a short time.

Crew 2 : Yeah, man. You don't have act like a humorless old man every time.

Crew 3 : *irritated* You guys...

Crew 1 & 2 : *laughing*

Crew 3 : *noticed the heli sound* Seriously. Stop guys, the Admiral is here.

Naval Officer : Everyone, at ease!

The Admiral of Zhejiang aboard on the Z-9C helicopter lands into the runway, and arrived at the scene. While the officers and the crews aboard Zhejiang were waiting for his arrival in a proper manner.

Naval Officer : Salute!

Everyone aboard Zhejiang salutes to their admiral while the admiral does the same to every crew and officers aboard Zhejiang.

Naval Officer : Admiral Shangfei, we are expecting your arrival, sir!

Admiral Shangfei : I appreciate your efforts for this very moment. Shall we start the ceremony?

Naval Officer : Sir! Yes, sir!

After the salutations, Admiral of Zhejiang attends the starting ceremony alongside with the rest of the crew for the Sea Trial. After the ceremony, the crews from Zhejiang eagerly starts the 8th Sea Trial in South China Sea to make sure the ship is can be legally commissioned by the PLA Navy in a projected Carrier Fleet.

-8 hours timeskip-

Zhejiang were caught by the storm when they tries to sail back to China.

Admiral Shangfei : The storm is already here and it's a bad one, it is best for us to return to the base.

Naval Officer : Roger that, sir! Sailors! Bring us back to nearby naval base!

Sailor 1 : Got it sir!

Meanwhile, three crew of Zhejiang in the naval canteen were playing chess. They're having a bad feeling for the next event to come.

Crew 1 : Well, the storm is getting worse. Do you think we could make it?

Crew 2 : I have a bad feeling about this.

Crew 3 : Quiet both of you, if you have bad feeling for yourself just go rest in the crew quarters. Nothing could go wrong if we make it to the base, no?