Chapter 8 Part 2

Note : The pictures that posted in this book belongs to it's respective owners and Azur Lane belongs to Yostar, Yongshi and Manjuu.

Font tips :

Normal : Speaking normally

Italic : Speaking inside their mind

Bold : Character's name

Recap : Zhejiang joined up with the Azur Lane combined fleet in an operation to attack Sakura Empire combined fleet that deployed by Akagi to retreive the Black Mental Cube. After the Azur Lane combined fleet transported into the Mirror Sea by Akagi and engaged some of the mass production Siren warships, they will commence a big a*s head-to-head battle with two opposing combined fleet fighting on each other.

The scene starts with Zhejiang who's summon his rigging in midair after his planes takeoff and he jumped from his plane with a backflip.

Zhejiang : *lands safely into the water surface with his rigging* Come and get me.

After he land safely, Takao and Atago are dashing their way to Zhejiang with their katana swords. When both Takao and Atago swing their katana sword to Zhejiang in a different direction, the time turning into slow motion mode and it shows Zhejiang who unsheathe both of his combat knifes.

*2x CLANG!*

The time restores to normal and Zhejiang surprisingly block both of the katana sword attack. Then, he dashes in reverse while circling around his surroundings to make sure their attack pattern doesn't perfectly synchronized.

While both Takao sisters are having a tight sword and knife battle against Zhejiang, the scene changes to Furutaka who is right now aiming her main gun to attack Zhejiang who's blocking the katana swords from the Takao sisters while dashes in circles.

Furutaka : *aiming her main gun* I won't let him have his own way! Fi-

*4x DOR!*

*4x Splash!*

But unfortunately, her attack got intervened by Pensacola who's already tasked by Zhejiang to stop anyone from Sakura Empire who disturbs his fight.

Pensacola : Hold up, it's my turn! *aiming her main gun*

Furutaka : *irritated face* Tch! *aiming her main gun to Pensacola*

The scene changes again to Zhejiang, still in a melee weapon combat against Takao and Atago while moving in a circles. After Zhejiang holds their attack for several minutes, an unexpected interference happened.

*6x DOR!*

*6x Splash!*

Cleveland shoots her main gun to both Takao and Atago, causing them to evade from her main gun with an unpleasant irritation from both Takao sisters and Zhejiang.

Takao : *looking at Cleveland with irritation* You again?!

Atago : *looking at Cleveland with irritation* Why are you interfering?!

Zhejiang : *looking at Cleveland with irritation* Oi, Cleve. What's your deal here?

Cleveland : *looking at Zhejiang* Can I switch your place to fight both of them?

Zhejiang : *confused face* Excuse me?

Cleveland : My little sisters insist that they want to do my job, protecting the Azur Lane fleet. So instead, I wanted to help you.