Chapter 7 Part 2

Note : The pictures that posted in this book belongs to it's respective owners and Azur Lane belongs to Yostar, Yongshi and Manjuu.

Font tips :

Normal : Speaking normally

Italic : Speaking inside their mind

Bold : Character's name

Recap : Zhejiang receives a new order from Admiral Shangfei about a supply drop inside his dream. After he finishes his meeting with Enterprise and the other shipgirls about the Black Mental Cube, he goes back to his ship in his dock to check on his UAV while encounters King George V in the docks and goes to his hangar to introduce the rest of his aircraft to Sheffield.

After Zhejiang opens the hangar door, the hangar reveals a lot of aircraft varieties including Multirole planes, AWACS Plane, and helicopters. Both KGV and Sheffield are silently surprised for all the aircraft stored inside the ship hangar.

Zhejiang : Now, because Sheffield barely knows the important info about the planes, how about I guide you girls a little bit? *walking to one of his planes*

Both Sheffield and KGV are now following him from behind. For Zhejiang, this is not only an aircraft close view for KGV, but he also introduced Sheffield about his aircrafts, because he only introduced her about his attacker plane in combat. Seconds later, Zhejiang stopped nearby his main combat multirole planes.

Zhejiang : *doing a hand signal directed to his J-15's nearby* These planes here is the usual plane I used in combat. Shenyang J-15 Flying Shark is a multirole that capable of taking out enemy ship and planes at the same time, with a cruising speed of 2,000 kph. They're equipped with autocannon, anti air missiles, and anti ship missiles.

Sheffield : *curious Sheffy face* Mind telling me what a missile is?

Zhejiang : Missiles is an airbone ranged weapon capable of loading various type of warhead. Missiles is known for their guidance system that allows them to pursuit the target after the missiles locked on into a certain type of enemy.

Sheffield : *nods as sign of agreement*

Zhejiang : However, I'm not finished yet. This is only one plane, I haven't introduce you to all of them.

Sheffield : If that's the case, I will go along. I am hoping to know and remember every variation of your aircraft.

Zhejiang : *changes attention to KGV* George, mind if I continue introducing my aircrafts before I check on my UAV?

KGV : Sure, I don't mind.

Zhejiang : Hao. (Good.) Let's continue on with the aircraft introduction. *walked away from his ordinary carrier based multiroles*

Both Sheffield and KGV agrees to follow Zhejiang, in order to learn every important aspects from his aircrafts. Seconds later, they're arrived in front of his special planes, the Gyrfalcon.

Zhejiang : *doing a hand signal to his stealth multiroles* These planes is one of my special planes, they're called Shenyang J-31 Gyrfalcon. One of their notable feature is they equipped with the stealth capabilities similar to my Sharp Sword UAV, using the stealth coating to avoid radar detection. The armaments are similar, but Gyrfalcon is at next level in terms of maneuverability.

Sheffield : No wonder that I can't detect them on my radar, back when I saw him launched four of them...

KGV : His Gyrfalcon is indeed very lethal if no one can spot them with radar. Especially for the Siren fleet.