Chapter 10 Part 1

Note : The pictures that posted in this book belongs to it's respective owners and Azur Lane belongs to Yostar, Yongshi and Manjuu.

Font tips :

Normal : Speaking normally

Italic : Speaking inside their mind

Bold : Character's name

Recap : Zhejiang alongside with the Dragon Empery shipgirls (excluding the Ning Hai sisters who stays in Azur Lane naval base) managed to finish off the invading Siren fleet led by Scavenger Alpha.

The story started few days after the naval battle against the Siren fleet.

In midnight time, Zhejiang begins to search the mentioned supply box by roaming around the naval base.

Zhejiang : *narrating the third voice journal* Third journal of the Chinese shipboy. This time, I am assigned to lead a fleet, organized by Wales herself to a naval operation in Midway. Later in the middle of the battle, there are some f*ck ups that I cannot forget. One of them is a mass teleportation to Antarctic Ocean due to a power from black mental cube, Enterprise used that power to revive herself after she got sunk by Kaga and after that... She shot Kaga with her bow and I don't need to explain the rest. After I left the girls on my fleet and reveals about myself to the entire Sakura Empire fleet in Antarctic Ocean, I went to Dragon Empery's naval base without any sign of danger. There, I managed to proof myself as their ally by finishing a pain-in-the-butt drama and defending the naval base from Siren attack. However, the pointless war is not over yet. Hopefully with the aid of Azur Lane, the war can be ended ASAP. PLAN Zhejiang, signing out.

However, the only thing that Zhejiang remembers is that his crew only mentioned about the mission to sail towards Dragon Empery naval base and to locate the supply box around the base, they don't mention anything about the accurate location of the supply box.

Zhejiang : *rubs his head with his right hand* Crud, how do I find it? The crew only said that the item that I seek is located nearby Dragon Empery's naval base... *looking around*

When Zhejiang have no idea about the next clue to find the supply box, Fu Shun who is in her midnight patrol schedule again greets him before she notices that he is looking for something important.

Fu Shun : Ah! *waving her hand* Hi, Zhejiang! *notices his action and walking towards him* Is something wrong? Are you looking for something?

Zhejiang : *looking at Fu Shun and nodded* Yes, I'm looking for an object that looks like a large box. A modern looking supply box.

Fu Shun : Modern supply box, huh? *talks with motivated voice* Can I help too?

Zhejiang : Sure, I don't mind to have you helping me.

Fu Shun : *starry eyes* Then, I'll be happy to help you! *changed back to normal eyes* Sister An Shan said that we have to keep helping our allies so they won't fall apart someday.

Zhejiang : Thank you, Fu Shun. *headpats Fu Shun with his right hand*

Fu Shun : *holding her head with both hands while blushing* Wh-Wh-Wh-What's with the headpat?!

Zhejiang : It's my sign of gratitude. *stops from headpatting Fu Shun* Anyway, let's start the search! Do you remember what item that I need to find?

Fu Shun : *nods twice* Yes, I do! A modern looking supply box!

Zhejiang : Good! Then, I'll search the supply box on the dockside. *looking at the path into the dockside before looking back at Fu Shun* I'll see you later! *looking away from Fu Shun and runs into the dockside*