Chapter 10 Part 2

Note : The pictures that posted in this book belongs to it's respective owners and Azur Lane belongs to Yostar, Yongshi and Manjuu.

Font tips :

Normal : Speaking normally

Italic : Speaking inside their mind

Bold : Character's name

Recap : Zhejiang finally found the supply box that located in Paracel Island after he couldn't find it around Dragon Empery's naval base even with the aid of the shipgirls. After he obtained his retrofit through a Wisdom Cube inside the box, he switched his attention to search any living entities inside a parked Type 055 class destroyer only to find out that the only person inside the ship is no other than a shipgirl from his faction.

It is all started from the captain bedroom inside the FWD bridge of a parked Type 055 class destroyer.

At this time, Zhejiang found an antromorphized ship who is confirmed to be girl named Pingxiang. He immediately unsummoned his battery powered pistol knowing that she is the only person inside the parked destroyer.

Zhejiang : *unsummoned his pistol while starring at the sleeping girl* Pingxiang...

While Zhejiang spends his time staring at the PLA Navy shipgirl for few seconds, Pingxiang starts to move her body as a sign to wake up from her sleep.

Zhejiang : *twiches his eyebrows* Ah, ta xingle. (Ah, she's waking up.)

She opens her eyes that surprisingly shows different iris colours for each of her eyes, her eyes consists blue coloured right eye and yellow coloured left eye.

Zhejiang : *little bit shocked from inside* Heterochromia eyes?

After Pingxiang open both of her eyes to wake up from her peaceful sleep, she changes her attention to Zhejiang.

Pingxiang : *streched her arms* N-Ni shi sei? (W-Who are you?) *yawning*

Zhejiang : Wo jiao Zhejiang. Wo shi women yuji de hangmu daji jiandui zhong de jiandui fuze ren. (My name is Zhejiang. I'm your fleet leader in our projected carrier strike fleet.)

Pingxiang : Zhejiang... *remembers him and gasped* L-Laoban? (B-Boss?)

Zhejiang : *nodded with a smile* Wo hen gaoxing ni zai zheli. (I'm glad to have you here.)

As Zhejiang finishes his introduction as the leader of his own projected PLA Navy carrier fleet, Pingxiang launched herself from the bedroom to stand up and immediately embraced Zhejiang in a hug. Deep inside, Zhejiang is happy that he's finally have someone from his world's faction that he can rely on.

Zhejiang : *still hugging Pingxiang* Wo xuyao gaosu ni, tingzhi yong zhege mingzhi da dianhua gei wo ma? (Do I need to tell you, to stop calling me with that name?)

Pingxiang : *still hugging Zhejiang* Baoqian, wo ren bu zhule... (Sorry, I couldn't help it...)

Pingxiang finally stops from hugging her fleet leader after few seconds and decided to talk about something that matters for her at the moment.

Pingxiang : Rang women tan-tan qita dongxi, Laoban. Ni neng gaosu wo zhege shijie de qingkuang ma? (Let's talk about something else, Boss. Can you tell me about the situation in this world?)

Zhejiang : *nods* Keyi, danshi wo qing nin jinggao. Chuli xuyao shijian. (Sure, but I kindly warn you. It will take time to process.)

-50 minutes timeskip-