Special Chapter 2

Note : The pictures that posted in this book belongs to it's respective owners and Azur Lane belongs to Yostar, Yongshi and Manjuu.

Font tips :

Normal : Speaking normally

Italic : Speaking inside their mind

Bold : Character's name

The scenario takes time around month of December. At the interior of a shipgirl's dorm, Pingxiang can be seen lying on her dorm bed with her pajamas while resting for a short time pause from her gaming time due to stress and constant "You Died" encounters.

*4x Knock!*

Inside the dorm room, Pingxiang heard a knock from her dorm's entrance door. As her response, she quickly got up from her bed and walked to the door before she eventually opens it to reveal Allen M. Sumner (A royal blue colour low pigtail haired Eagle Union shipgirl wearing a swimming costume, a kneepad, and a large coat with several random stickers placed on both sides) who's standing in front of her while carrying a plastic bag on her left hand.

Pingxiang : *waves her right hand slowly to greet Allen* Ni hao, Allen. (Hello there, Allen.)

Allen M. S. : *waves her right hand to greet Pingxiang* He-llow, Pingxiang-chan!

Pingxiang : *looking at the plastic bag carried on Allen's left hand* What's the stuff that you bring here?

Allen M. S. : *raised the plastic bag with her left hand* Small gifties! Inside, it's mostly foods and beverages!

Pingxiang : *nods as a sign of understanding* Good to know, come in.

Allen M. S. : Betcha! Don't mind if I do, woo!

And with such cheerful greeting, Allen walked into the dorm room along with Pingxiang herself while grips the plastic bag with her left hand tightly so it won't collides with other nearby object.

Pingxiang : Alright then. Let me turn off the game console while we're in. *wallked to the front of the TV*

Allen sat down on Pingxiang's bed and puts the plastic bag that contains food and beverage into the floor as Pingxiang checking her game status to make sure that she was on a safe checkpoint or safe AFK point before turning off her TV and the game console off.

Allen M. S. : *leans her head to the right side before looking at the game console* What were you playing?

Pingxiang : Eld*n R*ng. *looking at Allen* Comrade Zhejiang lets me borrow his physical copy of the game and his P*5 console for a while. In case you didn't know, I don't have gaming laptop, PC, or any beeg consoles inside my ship.

 In case you didn't know, I don't have gaming laptop, PC, or any beeg consoles inside my ship

(Starting from this chapter, Pingxiang will no longer refers Zhejiang as her Boss.)

Allen M. S. : *released sparkling eyes out of excitement* Wowzer shmolly! That makes me even more excited! Zhejiang-chan will be proud once you finish it!