Chapter 5

Note : The pictures that posted in this book belongs to it's respective owners and Azur Lane belongs to Yostar, Yongshi and Manjuu.

Font tips :

Normal : Speaking normally

Italic : Speaking inside their mind

Bold : Character's name

Recap : Zhejiang fulfilled his daily activities before the rescue operation with mostly doing a positive activities like interacts with Laffey, Javelin, and Unicorn nicely also with helping the Ning Hai sisters selling their product of Chinese buns. He reports the emergency message from Sheffield and Edinburgh to Wales as a sign to start the rescue operation.

Sheffield, Edinburgh, and Akashi right now are being surrounded by the Sakura Empire pursuit fleet and an Iron Blood fleet who joins the operation. They currently hiding inside a ruined building.

Akashi : *confused about the cube* Hmm... This cube is clearly a mystery to me, nya...

Edinburgh asked Akashi if she really have no idea about the black mental cube.

Edinburgh : Are you sure that you don't know anything about this cube? I mean, this is one of the Sakura Empire's secret weaponry, right?

Akashi : Akashi is only a repair ship, nya... Akashi don't know anything about this black cube, nya... Who would've thought that both Akagi and Kaga got this cube secretly from the Sirens, nya... This must be seriously bad things ever happened to Akashi, nya... I'm scared, nya...

Meanwhile with Sheffield who currently watching the perimeter...

Sheffield : *looking at the unknown flying object* What's that?

Sheffield sees an unknown small flying object that resembles a plane came from out of nowhere and it's coming from the direction where Azur Lane naval base located, it has a triangle shape and has no tails whatsoever.

Sheffield : *shocked face* Bloody hell, I need to go hide before I got caught.

Sheffield takes a precaution move first by running towards the ruined building where Edinburgh and Akashi stayed.

Sheffield : *takes a breath* I'm back.

Edinburgh : Welcome back, Sheffy. How's the situation back there?

Sheffield : *shook her head twice* It's not good, we are still surrounded by the Crimson Axis pursuit fleet, recon planes everywhere.

Edinburgh : So we're trapped? Please don't tell me that we're trapped here...

Sheffield : Also, I found something unusual.

Hearing that makes Edinburgh feels uncomfortable and frightened.

Edinburgh : *horrifed face* What is it?!

Sheffield : I found an unknown plane that really looks different than any of the planes I've ever seen in my life. I'm really shocked just by seeing how it looks.

Edinburgh : *horrified face* What kind of plane are you talking about?

Sheffield : I don't know, but the only notable thing on that plane is... That plane has a shape like a wide triangle and for some reason it has no tails.

Knowing that the unknown plane could be a threat, Edinburgh looks even more frightened.

Edinburgh : *horrified face* What are we going to do?!