forty two

Hold on...what?

Is he being serious right now?

L: ummm..?
L: harry did you fucking delete my number

👨🏻‍🦱hOe: hey don't curse at someone who's younger  :(
👨🏻‍🦱hOe: and
👨🏻‍🦱hOe: send your location

L: and why would i do that?

👨🏻‍🦱hOe: because we both know you need answers

Okay yeah, Louis has to admit, he got him on that one. But really, who wouldn't want to know what the fuck he was doing?

L: what do you want?????

So, after about 6 minutes and 29 seconds (Louis definitely wasn't counting) he felt a tap on his shoulder.

Why is he afraid to turn around?

He didn't even get to think of his next move when he heard an all so familiar deep voice that made his legs turn into jelly.

"I want...hmm, let me think...you. I want you." Actually, forget him being scared to turn around. Now he's scared to literally breath. What the hell was he thinking? "And if wanting you means forgetting whatever messed up stuff that we had before...." the curly haired boy said, bringing his right hand up and playing with the smaller guy's hair, twisting it, slightly pulling, brushing it behind his ear, patting his head gently, "then...." he put his left hand around Louis' tiny waist, holding him impossibly close to his chest, so close yet so far, with such gentleness, as if the boy was made of fragile glass, and if Harry let him go he'd just fall and break. "then, I guess you owe me at least telling your name, for real this time."

Louis didn't know where the courage to speak suddenly came from, but he was glad he didn't stutter, "You know it anyways..."  well, that earned a low chuckle from the younger, making Louis' heart skip a beat or two.

"Yes, but you never told me, so for me right now you are just a stranger.."

"If I'm just a stranger, why are you here right now?" He slowly turned around, and it was the moment he saw his face this close, that he knew he will agree to everything the younger says, even if it's gonna ruin him, even if it's the worst decision he'll ever make.

"Silly..." he chuckled again, brushing his nose against the small boy, the latter closing his eyes, wanting to feel, more than anything right now, but Harry pulled back. "I don't kiss strangers." he smiled against the other, lips so close it'd take nothing to connect them.

••••••••••••••

hi larents !!

spoiler: they aren't going to be together...yet 🤓

i honestly don't know what to write here, so pls just leave your opinions on the chapter and what you'd want to happen next !!!

love you;

edit : hiii it has been 2 months since i update this, it's december16 today, i just wanted to say i'm really stressed w exams and just college stuff so i'm sorry :(( i have a break in 2 weeks so hopefully i'll update this fic🥺🥺

here's my instagram for anyone who wants to ask questions / talk🥰🥰 ( @ larryisourhomex )

ALSO ALSO ALSO i'm so grateful for all the love this gets, thank you so much for 68K reads, i love all of you🥺🥺

-Anna🥯