thirty

"Hello to you too, stranger." Harry chuckles.

Suddenly, the realization hit Louis like a bus.

Oh my God, I didn't really just say that, did I?

"I-I'm sorry, did I say something?" he tried to fake a voice that'd be much lower than his squeaky one, of course it was weird but we all are sure Harry doesn't really mind, he doesn't mind anything that has to do with Louis.

"You did, but I'll pretend I didn't hear it because I don't want you getting all awkward on me." he laughed.

"Oh fuck I'm-I'm sorry, can we just forget about that? I'm sleepy and all—" he got cut off.

"I'm a person too, Tommo, don't worry about it."

"Thanks."

"Hey, your voice sounds extremely familiar..."

Oh shit.

"We go to the same college and have had classes together."

Play it cool, Tomlinson.

"Right." the soft sound of laughter made goosebumps rise all over Louis' body. "So, you can't sleep?"

"Yep, pretty much." This is the only time Louis hates himself for having such a strong accent, it gives him away too much.

"Is there a reason?"

"Probably."

"May I know?"

"I was worried."

"Why?"

"Because."

"This is the most boringest conversation I have ever had."

"That word doesn't even exist."

"If you don't know something, doesn't mean it doesn't exist."

"I see you trying to say something smart, Styles, I'm sorry to break it to you, you sound extremely stupid as of right now."

"Shut up, do I need to remind you that the first thing you ever said to me was a sloppy 'I love you' ?"

"You're an ass."

"I've got a nice ass though."

"You're the one to talk..."

So they talked, and talked, and talked...

"Uuhhhh..." Louis said, yawning, "I better go to sleep now, thanks for the call, mate."

Why the fuck did I just call him mate?

"You're welcome, mate," the curly headed boy giggled, "sleep tight, princess."

"I'm not a princess."

"Aww," he cooed, "you are, you're my small princess who wants to sleep like a little kitten." he's fucking laughing.

Great.

"No, I'm a big man with muscles and stuff."

"Sure thing, big-man-princess."

"Goodbye, Styles."

"Bye-bye, princess."

Ugh.

And the worst thing is, Louis actually liked the nickname. (Do NOT tell him I told you that, he will kill me.)

Stupid bastard, why's he so cute?

••••••

AYEEEEE SHORT CHAPTER CHECK.

this is shit, but we're used to it.

love you,

-Anna😴