A week without you is hell.

It's been a week, and everything has been back to normal. except for the fact that we have niko and we have been way more colder towards everyone and everything but each other and me and Jas laugh and smile a lot less. she cries all the time but i have not let myself cry again once. i won't let them hurt me anymore.

we are sitting with niko at lunch and he said something that both a little shocked and uneasy.

"hey, why haven't Xander and Jace been here all week?"

"Who knows.." I said after a long silence.

"But i mean shouldn't we text and ask? i assumed you guys already did so i didn't." he said

"No Niko. If they aren't here then leave them be. they probably went back to the hell they created." i muttered the last part but i'm sure he probably still heard because Jas chuckled a bit.

"Niko are you coming to the house after school?" Jas asked.

yeah it had become a normal thing. every day for three hours. i'm not complaining though. Jas is planning to completely move on with me though.

"no my dad said I had a doctors appointment." he said with annoyance clear in his tone.

"okay" Jas said and the bell rung.

*skip to the end of the day*

Me and Jas walked out of the school and went to domino's. they have great pizza. once we got there we got 2 large pizzas one pepperoni and one regular cheese and then a bottle of coke and minute made lemonade. and now i know what you are saying. 'there's no way your gonna eat this much' and my answer to that is simple. leftover pizza is absolutely great.

we got back home only to notice the two cars in the driveway.

Xander and Jace.

"you bring the drinks in i'll bring the pizza in. ignore them at all costs. don't respond or react. they don't deserve even the slightest attention. they touch your arm or something rip away." I told her and she nodded.  "and if you cry wait until we are inside. remember they are liars so what they say does not matter."  she nodded again.

she gave me the pizzas and took the drinks. we open our doors and immediately so do theirs. i rolled my eyes and we were almost running to the door.

That is until they step in front of us and won't let us walk around them.

"We need to talk." They both said.

Me and Jas make eye contact and then I sigh turning to them.

"let us put our food inside first." I said and they got out of the way letting us walk to the house.

Jas went in first then me. but when I got in I slammed the door shut and locked it. not even five seconds later there is banging on the door.

"Princess open up!" Xander yelled.

"Jasmine!? Scarlet?!" Jace yelled.

"Baby open this door!" Xander yelled again.

"come on let's go into the kitchen" i said and Jas nodded.

we went into the kitchen and put everything down on the counter. we grabbed our plates and the banging stopped. finally relieved that they gave up we sat at the island facing away from the entrance.

"Scarlet?" Jas said or more asked

"Jasmine?" i copied her

"why does it hurt so bad?" she asked and i just looked down at my plate in silence before saying something.