"I wouldn't mind seeing that"

I woke up in the same position i was in yesterday. just this time everyone els is asleep. I tried to get up but Xander wouldn't let me go so i couldn't.

i look over to see my phone beside me and grab it. and then decided to take some pictures.

As i was looking at the pictures i didn't realize he was awake and was looking at them too

As i was looking at the pictures i didn't realize he was awake and was looking at them too. when i saw i lifted my arms up so he could get off me but he didn't move.

"Send me those pictures." he said and then put his head back onto my chest.

"I don't have your number" I said rolling my eyes.

he took my phone in his hands and I watched as he put his phone number into my contacts and then sends the pictures he then went to my home page and saw the wallpaper of me and Jasmine.

"where's your settings" he more stated than asked

"it's- never mind you already found it." i mutter

He then proceeded to put that picture as my lock screen and then handed my phone back to me.

"why did you do that?" i asked him.

"so we will have the same lock screen. also i need to let all the boys know that your off limits." he talked into my stomach with his arms around me and i put my arms back around him.

"and why would i be 'off limits' ?" i asked him but he just stays silent. "Xander." i said and started playing with his hair and soon he looks up at me.

"you need to find a different name" he says

"Why that's your name." i said and he just keeps looking me in the eye. "fine umm.... how about... Zanny..?" i mumble trying to think of what to call him

"it's not that hard to find a name." he said

"oh really? then come up with one." i said with a smirk

"i already did, princess." he said then i remembered last night and i smiled.

"fine... your name will be prince." i said with a smile.

He smirked and got up. "Finally, i can get up now." i said and looked over to see that Jasmine and Jace were cuddling.

I went upstairs and took a shower and shaved and washed my hair and body then brushed my teeth then i put on my makeup and my outfit and did my hair: