WHERE IS HE?!

When I got to my car i couldn't help but let a sob come out. I speed out of my drive way and through the streets. i got to the hospital in under 10 minutes. I ran into the hospital.

"EXCUSE ME!!!" I basically but scream.

"ma'am are you alri-" the lady at the front starts but i cut her off

"BRIAN WOODS!! WHERE IS HE!?" I scream once again

"miss can you please calm down?" she asked

"NO I- look I... I need to know where he is and if he's okay so if you don't tell me where the fuck Brian fucking Woods is right now I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!" i scream my voice going higher as i talk.

"hey hey hey calm down" a doctor said as he walked over to me fast.

"where the hell is he!" I yelled and ignored the buzzing my phone was doing.

"who ma'am" the doctor asked me

"I already told you... BRIAN WOODS!" I yelled through my tears.

his face pales at the name and i have a terrible feeling in my stomach.

"i'm sorry for your-"  the doctor starts but i cut him off

"NO! i've heard those words before please don't. please don't. please..." i manage to say through the tears again.

"I am truly sorry for your loss miss. But Brian Woods was declared dead ten minutes ago-" he said and i cut him off not believing him. still ignoring the thousands of buzzes coming from my phone

"NO HE'S NOT!!! LET ME SEE HIM!! I WANT PROOF! WHERE THE FUCK IS HE!?!?" i scream through my sobs pulling at the doctors collar.

"okay okay i'll bring you to him j- just please l-let me go" he said scared

"NOW!" i said pushing his collar and chest away from me.

he immediately starts walking to the elevator and goes to floor 6. when we get there i'm still sobbing uncontrollably while he's walking and we stop outside of a room. i look at the number and it says 201.

he walked inside and when i see the sight i fall to the ground and curl up in a ball sobbing harder than i ever have before. i get up and run to him. he's all cut and bruised his skin going purple along with his lips.

"WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM!?!?!" i scream with my voice cracks and sobs.

"s-someone found his b-b-body and rep-ported it" he stuttered.

I run out of the room. all the way to the elevator and out the hospital i speed my car to the cliff i always go to when i wanna be alone and take the bourbon out of my car. i get out and immediately start chugging.

I start sobbing hysterically. not knowing what to do i take my phone out of my pocket and see over 100 missed calls from Xander Jace and Jasmine.

i call jasmine and she answers immediately

In call.

Jasmine: YOU BITCH DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I WAS.

Xander: WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU!?!

they shout not even noticing my sobbing

Jace: GUYS!

Xander and Jasmine: WHAT!?!

Jace: listen!

they go quiet and listen to me sob.

All: what's wrong!?!

Me: J-JAS- AHHHHG

i couldn't say anything so i cut myself off with a scream and throw the bottle of bourbon at my windshield which makes a huge smash.