Never Again

"what are we gonna do?"

it honestly hurt.

"we are gonna do exactly what you said." she replied nonchalantly "we are gonna get revenge. they will be sorry when they see how much they have messed up."

I looked at her and nodded before putting up a blank face and walking forward.

"Hey! guys wait up!" I heard Jace yell.

"act like nothing is wrong." i told her quietly and quickly.

we turned around to see them jogging over to us from the classroom door.

"why did you guys leave without us?" Jace asked

"sorry we must've just... forgot" Jasmine says and lets out a small fake giggle.

"okay... well where are we heading to?" he replied obviously seeing how fake her giggle was. she never giggles so it's pretty obvious.

"actually me and Jasmine need to go somewhere.. alone." i said with a small smile at the end.

"oh? what are you doin-" Jace started but Jasmine cut him off.

"Why do you need to know." you could hear how angry she was by how calm she talked.

Jace stayed quiet along with Xander who hasn't said one word this entire time.

"well i'd love to stay and chat but as i said me and Jasmine have somewhere to be." with that i grabbed Jasmine wrist and walked away.

"I thought I told you to act normal." i mutter

"I'm sorry it just pisses me off so much. like we all got used to hanging out everyday all day. sleeping in the same house all night every night. i- i just can't believe we let them in!" she basically yelled

"Jasmine, we are both hurting but we cannot let them see that! that means they won and i won't let that happen, and neither will you." i told her with a serious expression.

"you are right.."

"i know i am."

we went to my house and just sat in the living room with our soft and fluffy blankets and drinks watching a movie called 'HUSH' (a/n this movie is a 10/10 recommendation.) as we were watching it i was just thinking about everything and as much as i tried to.. i couldn't keep in the tears. My shoulders started to shake and since me and Jas were sharing a blanket she noticed right away.

"it's okay, Scar." she said hugging me.

I didn't listen to her as i cried harder.

"NO IT'S NOT! THEY KILLED HIM. THEY KILLED BRIAN! he- he killed Brian. my best fucking friend killed Brian." i sobbed and screamed.

"Scarlet it's gonna get better. everything is gonna be fine" she said hugging me harder as i started to thrash around.

"NO! NOTHING IS FINE! nothing is going to get better it never fucking does!" i screamed and yelled as my voice cracked.

I didn't hear the door open but i heard fast footsteps. i ignored them though.

"HOW IS IT GOING TO BE FINE!? HOW IS SHIT GONNA GET BETTER?! HE FUCKING KILLED MY FATHER! MY BESTFRIEND KILLED MY FATHER!" My voice cracked when i said 'bestfriend'

suddenly i was ripped from Jasmines grasp. i was still thrashing around though.

"baby girl calm down." I heard his voice and then all my moves faltered "that's it.. calm down." he said and i started thrashing even harder. i wanted to be nowhere near him.