Outer Hospital.

"Princess." someone said shaking me. "Baby wake up" they said still shaking me.

I slowly opened my eyes and lifted my head to see i was still in Xander's lap.

"we are at your house. let's go inside and start that movie" Xander said smiling at me.

i nod my head and go to get up when he picked me up and carried me in the house bridal style.

when we got inside he went to my bedroom and put me on my bed saying he was gonna go get snacks from the kitchen. i went into my closet and changed into some black nike spandex shorts and a sports bra and then hit in the comfy blankets on the bed and started looking for a movie.

a couple minutes later and Xander came up with popcorn, hot chedos, takis, oreos, monsters, cokes, and waters.

"damn think you got enough?" I said

"did you want the gummy bears?" he asked

"no! you have enough" i said laughing

"oh..." he said walking over and spreading it all out on the bed.

"now come lay down." i said very seriously

"you just want to cuddle me but don't want to admit it." he said in a cocky tone.

i rolled my eyes and gave him a small 'shut up' and he chuckled but got in the bed and looked at me and that's when he realized what i had on. he stared at me for a minute or two.

"like what you see?" i asked laughing but he only stared back at me.

out of nowhere he lifted me up and put me on his lap so i was straddling him and our faces were inches apart. he started to slowly lean in and so did I but his phone rang out of nowhere and we both jumped back. he answered the phone angry.

"what." he basically spat. ".... are you serious" he was annoyed now and i just kept taking in his features. "yea... i'll be there in 15... k see you there" he said then hung up and looked at me guilty.

"we can reschedule" i said

"okay.." he said as i got off his lap and he got up, he leaned over to me and hugged me which i obviously hugged back and when he pulled back he kiss me on the cheek and said "i'll see you later princess"

"i'll see you later prince!" i said as he walked out.

after he walked out i stayed in the same place and watched the movie for a bit and ate some snacks until i got a call. the user name made my heart beat a little fast. i answered it right away.

In call

hospital: hello this is Outer Hospital. we have called you to inform you that your legal guardian Brian is in the hospital-

me: WHAT?!?

Hospital: we would like if you could come and stop by.

me: yes of course. ill be there in five minutes.

Out of call.

by the time i'm off the phone i'm running out of the house with my keys and phone in hand and my face drenched with tears.

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

Hey guys i know super short chapter but i promise i'm already working on the next one. i've been recently going through a lot lately and i've been working on myself but i'm better now and i'll be posting a lot more :))

also this book is gonna get way better from now on so get ready😈😈😈

also please vote!

see you later babes💋

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

•

btw these pictures are not what they look like

btw these pictures are not what they look like. ik you already saw what they look like but just making sure that you guys know :))