I miss him.

Lunch finally came to an end and we had all gave Niko our numbers. I also gave my number to Jace cause he asked and I thought he was an okay person but who knows he is still Xander's friend.

Niko has said he has had the same classes since he was a freshman and Jasmine didn't believe him so Jasmine asked Niko for his schedule to see if he had the same classes as all of ours and he surprisingly did. So now we're in Math and I made sure to get the farthest seat away from Xander.

Class went on for an hour and thirty minutes and then it was finally the end of the day. I said bye to Niko and Jace then i left already knowing that Jasmine was gonna come to my house and not bothering saying anything at all to Xander.

When I got to my house I was surprised to see that Jasmine wasn't right behind me but shrugged it off and went inside knowing she will be here later.

I was in my room just relaxing on my bed while on my phone when i heard my front door slam open and then hear "Bitch where you at!?!"

"In my room!" I shout back and soon Jasmine is running in my room.

"Let's go swimming i'm bored and kinda hot." She immediately said

"okay, let me change and you go change too" i said to her and she walked out of my room and went to hers.

Yes, Jasmine does have a room here with her clothes makeup hair stuff tv and all the stuff she put in there, because she's here more than she is at her own house.

I changed into my bathing suit took off my makeup and looked in the mirror

Scarlets Bathing Suit^^^

I went downstairs and into the kitchen and grabbed a cherry soda. I sat in one of the chairs at the kitchen island and while i was drinking it scarlet came down and sat next to me just staring off into space.

"I think you should hear Xander out and listen to what he has to say." she said then turned to me trying to read my thoughts.

"No." I said in a monotone voice.

"Scar, you don't even know why-" she started but i cut her off

"And I don't want to know either." i said flatly

"Why not." she argued

"Drop it Jasmine." I warned her

"No! You can not just push this problem away and act like it doesn't exist or that it doesn't bother you or act like it's the least of your problems!" she yells

"And why not!" I yelled and turned around to face her "I don't know if you noticed but this is his fault! He left without a notice or a goodbye! He didn't have the decency to answer my text or calls! It was one of the hardest times of my life and he just disappeared!" I yell at her

"Maybe he has reasons or explanations!" she yelled back at me and i started walking in the living room where the glass back doors are.

"And maybe I don't want to hear his stupid fucking reasons or explanations!" I yelled

"Why!?!"

"Because" I said my voice cracking " you weren't there when i stayed up crying all those nights because i missed him and my family. you were not there when i was praying to god every single night hoping that he would come back into my life and i would get my best fucking friend back. you were not there when i was checking my phone every 10 fucking seconds to see if he had texted o-or called me back." I tell her not yelling anymore. "But you know what did happen? ...I cried a lot more nights, I prayed to god more than a few hundred times, I begged thousands of times, I texted him and I called him millions of times, But nothing ever happened." I said tears falling from my face.

"Scarlet he-" she started but i cut her off

"Wanna know what did happen though? I got a new bestfriend. I became the undefeated fighter REBEL. I learned how to block my emotions. I-I Became me!" I yell more and more tears streaming down my face.

"Yes you may have a new bestfriend and became a street fighter and yes you may have changed a lot. but you can't block your emotions Scarlet! Your hurting. And it's okay to hurt but you can't hide it and block it out from everyone." she tells me as i sit on the couch and cry my heart out into my hands.

She sits next to me and hugs me as i'm crying and i turn and hug her back, crying into her chest.

"I miss him so much! I love him but hate him at the same time." I cry into her chest

"I know.. I know.." she says rubbing my back

after a 20 minutes or more we get up.

"Damn your eyes are bloodshot red. and your eyes are puffy as hell." she said grimacing

"I know I can feel how puffy my face is already." I said rolling my eyes and she laughs

After that happened we decided to change into sweatpants and cropped tank tops and turn the ac up and watch netflix in the living room with fluffy blankets while we lay on the couch and drink cherry coke and eat pizza.

*A couple hours later*

As we were watching netflix Jasmines phone went off and she pauses the tv and picks up the phone.

"Hello?.... Yea.... ummmm i don't know that's a good idea.... fine okay but when she freaks the fuck out it's your fault not mine.... okay her address is-.... how the hell do you already know her address... whatever bye." she says and hangs up the phone then looks at me.

i stare at her for a couple minutes waiting for her to say something.

"Xander and Jace are coming here so Xander can talk to you and they already knew your address which is very weird if you ask me. but they are on there way." She said to me

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

Please vote :)))