You don't know me.

Scarlet's POV

As he was carrying me to his car all i could think about was how much things have changed in the past week. what was my life..

As he got in the car i kept my face in his neck and closed my eyes wishing this was all a nightmare.

"why..me.." i sobbed quietly and slowly fell asleep in Xander's arms.

*next morning*

I woke up all alone in my bed and slowly got up confused on how i got here until i remembered falling asleep in Xander's arms. And then i remembered why i fell asleep in his arms.

"holy shit..." i say and tears come to my eyes again and i just drop on the floor in a ball.

"why.. WHY!?!" i sobbed.

not even five seconds later i hear someone run into my room. i look up and see it's Jasmine and Jace and soon following Xander.

"Baby i know this is hard but your going to be alright." Xander said trying to calm me down.

i stood up and walked over to him while i glared at him. which shocked them all.

"No! you don't know how 'this is hard' and you don't know if i'm going to 'be alright' and if we are being completely honest you don't know me either so stop acting like you do, stop acting like you know how to help me, and most importantly stop trying to know me or f-figure me out, or whatever it is you are trying to do! just stop!" I spat at him and turned to the door about to walk out but before i do i turn around and say in a calm tone "You knew me then, not now. you have no idea who i am, but i don't blame you because you are a complete stranger to me too. lets keep it that way... cause if i'm being honest... i don't want to know the new you."

as I walk out of my room none of them mutter a word. I think back to the blank hurt and betrayed face of Xander's.

I feel a spike of guilt but ignore it and keep walking.

i get into the kitchen and grab an apple and water. i go to turn around but end up cornered by all three of them.

"we know your hurt but lashing out on Xander is not going to help." Jasmine says

"actually it got just an ounce of anger of my shoulders." I spat once again.

"scarlet i know you are going through something but your being a bitch." she said with an angered face.

"I was just stating the obvious truth. sorry if you guys can't handle it." with that i walked in between Jasmine and Jace bumping both of their shoulders in the process

i went to my room and changed into my outfit of the day and did my hair and makeup.

After this I got my keys wallet and phone and walked out of my room and soon got to the front door

After this I got my keys wallet and phone and walked out of my room and soon got to the front door. not thinking twice before opening it and walking out not even bother to shut it.