🤍 Chapter 26 🤍

Começar do início

"I'll be taking that now," Shoto said to Izuku.

"I thought we would not have a confrontation until later in this contest," Fumikage spoke up. "He seems to think highly of you, Midoriya,"

"Only half the time is left!" Izuku responded. "Don't stop moving,"

"Iida, forward!" Shoto instructed. "Kuroyanagi, shield and anticipate," Kimitsuki nodded lightly, keeping her eyes on their opponent. "Kaminari, you –"

"I know what I have to do!" Denki interjected. "Make sure you guard well..."

There were four more teams charging toward Team Midoriya with Team Todoroki – two from Class 1-A and two from Class 1-B. Kimitsuki swallowed and focused on her shield, her body shrouding itself with the purple energy and extended the ribcage to take both Tenya and Shoto inside as well.

In its current stage, the shield could only be expanded to cover those standing right next to Kimitsuki but that also meant that it increased the pain in her body more, including her head, as she did so.

"Indiscriminate Shock 1.3 Million Volts!"

Denki's shout was collaborated with him indiscriminately releasing electricity all around him to shock everyone that was heading toward Team Midoriya with them until they were a mess. Kimitsuki waited until Denki had finished with his attack and she let go of the shield quickly.

"We've got less than six minutes remaining," Kimitsuki told Shoto. "If you use your ice right now, you can freeze them in place. Make sure you get Class B's Shishida-Kun's arms, too – his Quirk is Beast,"

"Right," Shoto replied, taking in her analysis of their enemies. "We can't back down now," He used his Ice Quirk as Kimitsuki had instructed and captured them. "Sorry, but you'll just have to bear it,"

"What did he do?" Present Mic shouted. "Todoroki took care of that crowd of teams in an instant!"

"After Kaminari's shock stopped them, Todoroki froze them according to Kuroyanagi's observation with her Quirk," Aizawa informed quietly.

Team Todoroki made a quick turn around and snatched up a few of the headbands from the delirious teams stuck in ice. Kimitsuki held them out for Shoto to tie around his neck as they turned around to chase after Team Midoriya again, now that they had their path cleared out completely.

Seeing them back on their tail, Team Midoriya tried to fly out of the way but was unable to do so, and instead, Fumikage tried to attack them with his Dark Shadow by sending it right toward them.

"Not again," Kimitsuki mumbled to herself and raised her right arm to create a rib to protect them against the attack. Her head was throbbing by now.

"Team Midoriya has nowhere left to go!"

Present Mic's announcement made it aware to Kimitsuki that they made their way to the edge of the field and it was clear that Team Midoriya really had nowhere to go, beside facing them head-on.

"Todoroki made it so he'd have the ten million in an instant!" Present Mic shouted. "At least, that's what I thought five minutes ago! But unbelievably, Midoriya's been able to keep away in that cramped space for five minutes!"

"What's your analysis?" Shoto inquired from Kimitsuki. "Kuroyanagi,"

"The only person we really have to be concerned about is Izu-Chan," Kimitsuki answered honestly. "Tokoyami-Kun wouldn't attack us too often with Kaminari-Kun's electricity, my and Todoroki-Kun's flames – while Hatsume-San seems to only rely on support items, and Uraraka-Chan's Quirk would could help them float but there's nothing around us for her to attack us with.