🤍 Chapter 94 🤍

Just when Kimitsuki had thought that the issue from the previous evening had resolved, a group of media personal arrived at the Class 1-A dormitory building, hoping to score an interview with the three students who had managed to do their first Hero-work within half an hour of their licensing. It was something that Kimitsuki had been uncertain about but Aizawa encouraged them to just go with it.

And more than anything, Kimitsuki had not expected herself to be pulled into this mess, having always disliked public attention but the moment that the interviewer noticed who the girl was and how she looked in appearance, Kimitsuki was borderline-forced into the interview with the two boys.

That is how Kimitsuki found herself sitting between Katsuki and Shoto, facing the interviewer. She tried to appear polite, given that Katsuki was way-too-relaxed and Shoto was way-too-stiff.

"Pro-level work just 30 minutes after getting their Provisional Hero licenses and their Class President," began the interviewer. "On today's show, we have three students who drove back villains – from U.A.'s hero course Class 1-A, Todoroki Shoto-Kun, Kuroyanagi Kimitsuki-San and Bakugo Katsuki-Kun,"

Smiling a bit wearily, Kimitsuki wished that she could reach out and tell the interviewer that she was technically only the Vice Class President, not the Class President.

"Do the three of you normally have fun training together?" inquired the interviewer.

"Does it look that way to you?" Katsuki retorted. "You should get your eyes or brain checked!"

"We're friends," Shoto spoke up while Kimitsuki looked sick at Katsuki's answer.

"Huh?" Katsuki shouted. "Don't just say random stuff! Since when have we been friends?!"

"We spent a lot of time together because of the supplementary classes, right?" Shoto said.

"What kind of system is that?" Katsuki interjected. "Spending time together doesn't mean we're friends!"

"What system are you talking about?" Shoto inquired.

"I don't know!" Katsuki responded. "You should get your brain checked, too! Better head to an optometrist or a neurologist!"

Seeing that both Katsuki and Shoto were going to run in these circles, Kimitsuki took a deep breath and decided to go against her nature and answer the questions first, setting a platform on which the two boys could stand. She did not speak much, still, until the interviewer excitedly focused on her.

In the end, the interview was publicised very soon after its shooting and Kimitsuki dreaded watching it when all of their classmates showed up to have a look at it in their classroom at school.

"Do the three of you normally have fun training together?" interviewer asked.

"We're friends," Shoto replied.

"Friendship and partnership are encouraged at our school," Kimitsuki explained. "As future Heroes, we must always be ready to work with whomsoever we are partnered with,"

"Kuroyanagi and I have worked together often," Shoto added quickly.

"You weren't scared?" inquired the interviewer.

"No, I was able to act without fear and according to my training," Shoto replied.

"Emergency training has helped us overcome personal anxieties," Kimitsuki admitted. "Of course, training and real-life situations are different. We were driven by the trust of our fellow citizens,"

"This is a question for Todoroki..." began the interviewer.

Kimitsuki looked up sheepishly as both Hanta and Denki began to cry with laughter over what they were seeing of the interview unfold on their phones.