🤍 Chapter 37 🤍

Lunch Time

Kimitsuki stared at the listed the agencies in front of her, tracing her finger down to see if she could locate the ones she had hoped to get – there was no illusion-related hero that she had in mind for this but she was hoping to join someone where predominately fire-related heroes worked. She bit her lower lip when she noticed Endeavour's agency listed, too.

There was no sign of her own family's agencies listed – of course, her father's agency had dissolved after his passing and there were distant Kuroyanagi heroes out there but they were far from her location. And of course, her mother's family was too secretive...

It still helped Kimitsuki reach the resolution that she would work even harder until she could get an invite from the secretive family and learn more about herself.

But Kimitsuki wasn't sure if anyone would want to see her face when she had been the one to hurt her parents and brother, a blooming family cut short.

"Kuroyanagi-San," Momo said as she appeared around the girl and the younger girl looked up at her. "Do you have an agency in mind? I've been wondering..."

"I have a few of them," Kimitsuki admitted. "Have you decided on one, Yaoyorozu-Chan?"

"In fact, I was hoping to join hero Uwabami-San's agency," Momo replied, and she seemed nervous to go on her, feeling similar to Kimitsuki. "Have you received her invitation?"

"Um, yes," Kimitsuki confirmed. "But I was actually hoping for a fire-based hero,"

"What about Gunhead, Kimitsuki-Chan?!" Ochaco burst through as she held up her invitations. "Do you want to work with weapons? Do you have their invite?!"

"I was actually wanting to work with fire-based heroes," Kimitsuki repeated, turning pink and feeling very bad that she was disappointing the two girls.

"Hey guys, have you decided what pro agency you're going to yet?" Mina asked as she joined Kimitsuki, Ochaco and Momo with Kyoka.

"I'm going to Mt. Lady!" Minoru shouted from the front.

"Mineta-Chan, you're thinking about something perverted, aren't you?" Tsuyu inquired and Kimitsuki bit her lower lip as she turned to look at them.

"Of course not!" Minoru responded, which was clearly far from the truth.

"Ashido, you made it pretty far in the tournament, too," Mashirao said as he, too, walked over to the group of them. "It's weird that you didn't get any offers,"

"You said it," Mina replied.

"Deku-Kun, have you decided already?" Ochaco asked, and Kimitsuki turned to look at Izuku, who was sitting right behind her, still staring at his form.

"There are only forty heroes who'll take us," Izuku was muttering, fretting over the paper. "So, after looking up their specialties and splitting them into groups..."

"Izu-Chan?" Kimitsuki asked tentatively.

"Oh, sorry!" Izuku exclaimed when he saw that they were all staring at him in concern and Kimitsuki tried to calm him down with a smile. "I was lost in thought..."

"You're really thinking carefully about this, huh?" Tsuyu asked as the others closed.

"Actually, I've already decided!" Ochaco exclaimed excitedly.

"Really?" Mina asked.

"Where are you going?" Mashirao questioned.

"Battle Hero: Gunhead's agency," Ochaco replied without missing a bit.