Cubby bunny

Gracie pov:
"So here's how we are going to do this Demi will do every challenge but fifth harmony will do one challenge a person and there will be five challenge. Got it?" I asked them hoping they will all understand what I mean because you know they will all homeschool or didn't got to college after high school...if you know what I mean.
"Yea" six voice said at once with Cams being they loudest.
"Okay good taylor you got any thing you want to add?"
"Yep the first challenge will be....cubby bunny." Taylor said happily.
"Okay who will go first for fifth harmony." I asked them
"Mani cause she has a big mouth have you seen her eat?" Cams yell while pointing at mani.
"Hey I'm not that bad have you seen dianh eat?" Mani yelled back at cams
"True, but you also won cubby bunny at that interview to. All in favor of Normani Kordei Hamilton playing cubby bunny for fifth harmony say I."
"I" 3 girls yelled
"Okay so I guess it is demi and mani." I said putting the bowls in front of them.
"You know I chops die from this and there will be some very unhappy people then." Demi yelled.
"Well then don't die Demi ... It's easy" I mumble to my big sister while she flip me off.
1-
"Cubby bunny" Demi and Mani said at once.
2-
"Cubby bunny" mani said
"Cubby bunny, I'm going to kick you ass." Demi said.
3-
"Cuubbby bbbbuuunny" mani says
"Chubby bunny" Demi says
"Come on mani I seen you eat" Dinah yelled at her.
4-
"Chuuuubbby bbbunnny" mani said
"Cubbbby bunnny" Demi says
5-
"Cubbbbyy buuunny" Demi said.
We look over and see mani throw hers up.
"Demi when's this round 1 to 0. the next challenge will be a 500 free."-------------------------------------------------------------------- there you guys go.
Who do you want to race Demi in swimming.