Fifth harmony vs.Demi Lovato

"Hey Dems this is my friend I met We are going to go up stairs and start working on my project." I said to Demi i when me and Taylor walk in. "okay but I think I'm gonna have fifth harmony over. Your not a fan right?" Demi asked taylor. "um no." taylor said trying not to laugh at her. "okay now that that's done lets get started." I said while walking into my room.
"Okay so we need the video to be at least 5 minutes long. It can be about any famous person. so let just come up with questions to ask her and then we can edit it." taylor said going over the paper once more. maybe we can do more then one person. "hey does it say we only can do one person." I asked her. "um no so we can also asked 5h and then do fifth harmony vs. Demi." I said all excited.
I guess we now just have to wait for 5h to show up and then try to get them all to do it.
"demi were here!!!" 5 girls yelled out at once. on great it's time. "you ready?" I asked Taylor while getting off my bed to go down because if I don't they will probably do something to me that ends up with me wet and everyone else laughing. we walk down the stairs with me leading and taylor right behind we decided to make it looked like it's only me at first and then when Lauren to be not playing action aka staring in to camz eyes then she will go behind her hug her jk that would be a waste of are time we need to get this done. Well not right away we have to weeks but you know what I mean right?
Hey guys I welcome them hugging one by one.

Taylor pov.
I was on my way down the steps and I see gracie already started hug the girl but that's going to take so long so I'm just going to go  hug Lauren And act like I'm a fan by the way guys you better be ready because I'm the best actress in the world.
"OMG THAT LAUREN JAUREGUI! IM YOUR NUMBER 1 FAN LIKE YOU HOW NO IDEA CAN YOU SIGN MY TSHRIT PLEASE" I asked while going behind her and hugging her. "OMG GUYS IM TOUCHING LAUREN FUCKING JAUREGUI THIS MY DREAM HAS CAME TRUE!" I said in a more like screaming fan girl way. "umm Demi who is this. Lauren asked.