Surprise

----------Only updating because @moodle5 thinks I should keep going with this book.------------

We walk in to the house it was super quiet all I could think about was not other surprise where they yell surprise. My opinion is on that is it fuck up just get the party started and everyone knew that so I wasn't so why there going to do again.

SURPRISE!!! Everyone expect my best friend Britney so help her just wait a couple seconds she will say it but wait to say it last for the 6 year in a row. 1... 2... 3... SURPRISE!!! See told y'all it would happen. Then her twin sister bailey came over and all caring like she always is said sorry for the Surprise party and she understands why I don't like and tire telling them that but everyone thought it was perfect. I laugh and think her for being the careful self she is. But then out of know where I hear Demi yell SURPRISE as loud as she can and gives Britney an evil face and before I know it they will fighting about it I swear they I like 5 year in ten her body or 22 for Demi.

There so many people here I look at groups of people and see that Olivia, Chase, Dallas, Demi where all talk I swear there closer to my sister than I am. Then there Shae, Mack, and Maisy with fifth harmony. I then look in the conner and see one direction and Jonas brothers fighting over who the best boy group and Maddie and some of her friends are outside practicing aerial and lastly mom and dad in the kitchen.

So I decided it would be best to go break one direction and Jonas brothers up. I walk over to them and Harry ask me who I thinks better? Well guy here a funny story I think you both are messed up freak that have girls fall for you guy I don't like ether of your guys music so suck it up and act your age for once please. (Sorry if you like one of these groups) they all look at me shocked as I walk away. Ya ya I know I shouldn't be that mean but hey they tense me so I get them back there like my brother.

Then I go to fifth harmony and Shae and all them. Normani what the guy problems she said while looking at one direction and Jonas brothers? They will fight over who better and I told them I don't like either of them and to group up and act your age for once. Um okay while good for you then she said back kinda of confuse. I looked at Camilla weird and then ask her why I didn't know her and Shae was best friends. She said she didn't know so I left and went over to chase, Olivia, Dallas, and Demi we talk about lots of shit for a while before I said lets go watch mads and them do aerial because I always wanted to do it but you know I can't even touch my toes so that won't work.

On are way out mom said 15 minutes before cake. So we went out there to watch mads learning a aerial thingy to nightglae. after 10 minutes Demi said we should go back in for cake.

After cake I open presents and I got lots of things form one direction I got a new iPad Air, from swimming friends I got 300 speedo gift card, Demi and Dallas got me a new iPhone 5s and lots of case, Maddie got me a new knee suit,Jonas brother got me a big big big bean bag and fifth harmony got me a new laptop.