Help me please....

----------------------------------Um guys this is not an update and I'm sorry but I need your guys help with this problem I have with one of my best friends read if you want-------------------------------

At a swim party we went to last week me and her mom got in to a big fight but skipping the details later oh at the party she came up to me and said that I was a bitch for what I said but I didn't take it personal I'm use to her calling me one and me calling her one when where pissed at each other but ever since that day we been getting in to big fight and it ends up with both of having to stay later and swim more. but this morning was way worse then it have ever been. it starts with her making fun of a 'slower swimmers' and I told her not to do and then she when off on me saying I'm a dishonor to swimming so I asked the coach if I can move I didn't say why or anything because I don't want her getting in trouble. He let me leave that lane. but then at the end of practice we had to raced and she keeps telling I'm a dishonor on swimmer and I'm way to ugly to be a girl and that and more so I called her a bitch with out think. then later in the locker room the team captain tried to get us to say sorry but that didn't happen with me begin the bitch I am.
She said sorry can we be friends again I don't like when thing are weird between us but then she brought up the thing with her mom again me being me was annoyed and I said yea I guess we can be friends but the no promising things won't be strange between us now. HELP I LOST ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS AND NO ONE ON THE TEAM WANTS TO TALK TO ME.-------------------

I will update soon. stay strong guys💗💗💗