《5》

"Are you ready yet, Ji?" Chenle's voice called from behind the closed curtain

Jisung bit his lip nervously while looking into the mirror on the wall of his changing room.

He was wearing a similar outfit as before since Chenle had mentioned in passing conversation that Jisung was looking quite dashing in fewer words.

His white button-up shirt was tucked into a pair of black work trousers. The whole outfit complimented his figure nicely.

"I think so," he mumbled quietly while trying to adjust some last minute details before Chenle would see him. His brow was furrowed as he tried to fix his slightly matted hair, but not all could be readjusted before the older threw the curtain open to view his choice of clothes on Jisung.

Chenle felt the air being taken from him as he saw the small pout that played on the brunette's lips.

His grasp on the curtains tightened as Jisung tilted his head towards him in confusion.

"What's wrong, Lele?" He meekly asked, his eyes darting between the mirror and Chenle to see what the problem was.

Hesitantly, Chenle released a defeated sigh before pulling the curtain behind him, closing him and Jisung into the cramped space.

"I-I just n-need to fix th-the collar," the older mumbled with quite the stutter, his cheeks betraying him as they went bright red in embarrassment.

"Are you sure about that?" Jisung cheekily asked while a small smirk pulled at the corner of his mouth in a teasing manner. "Because you look flustered, if I may say so-" he was cut off by a hushing noise from the boy opposite him.

"You may not!" He hissed, his hands flying around expressing the clear agitation he felt.

He tugged at the collar harshly, pushing aside the butterflies that grew restless in his stomach.

"You look....good. That's all."

Jisung smiled, his arms falling to his side as he simply appreciated Chenle and everything about him.

The older's wavy locks of raven hair fell over his eyes beautifully while the concentrated look that filled his orbs made Jisung fall even further into the never-ending cycle which always resulted in rejection and hurt.

"Now, before your ego grows any more than it is, we better get to that broadcast which begins in..." Chenle glanced at his watch while taking a step back.

His face paled as he read the time. A hiss fell from his lips as he tapped his foot against the floor.

"Five minutes."