《24》

"And I would call that a successful protest," Mark announced as he raised a glass to the other three boys who had met up after they called off the protests following the hours of negotiations

"You know that they had to pay a lot of money to cancel those contracts, right?" Donghyuck chuckled as he lay back on the couch, resting his head in the crook of Mark's neck.

His soft breaths fanned against the elder boy's neck, causing the butterflies which had settled in the Canadian's stomach to erupt which provoked a nauseous feeling to overtake.

Chenle, on the other hand, found himself smiling idiotically at the pair, not noticing the puppy eyes that were sent his way until Mark kicked his leg.

With a hiss of pain, the younger retreated away from the two and towards Jisung who caught him between his arms and pulled him in close to his chest, his head resting upon Chenle's head.

"I missed you so much!" Jisung exclaimed, placing a kiss onto the shorter's cheek, ignoring how the ravenette squirmed to escape the interaction.

"As I missed you...But did you really need to kiss my cheek?"

At this stage, Mark and Donghyuck both sipped their wine while watching the pair bicker childishly.

Nothing had really changed, had it?

"But it was gross, Ji!"

"But I love you..."

"Whatever."

Phrases such as these were thrown back and forth at each other until Chenle gave up and embraced the brunette, his arms secured around the other's slim waist.

Without much thought, he inhaled the younger's masculine scent, one that he had longed to smell over the last few months that they had been away from each other for.

He was Zhong Chenle though, he refused to admit to that beanstalk of a kid that he missed him as much as he really did.

"Cute." Chenle didn't even try to go against the younger anymore. He had longed for his stupid flirtatious lines again.

Instead, he felt his eyes drift closed after a long day of work. The calming hum of the other three chatting lulled the Chinese to a state of sleep, his nose still buried in the taller's chest and his arms remaining around Jisung tightly.

He would let Jisung leave him again. He simply couldn't.

Double update ahead! 24 and 25...