21.

The Heathens visit.

Train.

"Have you got the baby bottles, if so please fill them with anything alcoholic." My mate ordered, dad and I groaned, we were tired, restless and most of all hungry, my mate had woken us up to help him with the baby shower for Linden, according to him this is one he's to be included therefore he wanted it to be spectacular.

"Get those boxes in the corner please and thank you." He ordered some of the wolves who volunteered to help since their luna was amazing and they wanted to do something special for him, wolves would find any reason to celebrate, eat and fuck, it's just how we are and in this pack, we did that a lot.

"Hey is anyone helping Mrs. Everlin with the food?" He questioned going past us with his head stuck on the checklist in his hand. "I got it!" I yelled and didn't wait for a response. "Train you better sneak me some chow." Dad whispered and I winked at him before running to the kitchen.

"Mom I'm hungry, he's like a drill sergeant today." I whined, even the sex was put on time and schedule, who has sex in two hours ad feels satisfied with that, I needed more to sedate my sea monster but alas my mate put us on a schedule.

"He just wants the day to be perfect for Linden, so you have to forgive him if he's a little extra today, you do remember how I was like on your birthday." She reminded and how could I forget, she made us shop for things till dad and I were beyond exhausted, like we had come from some war, and the highlight of that day was the ten layer cake, goddess it was good.

"How can I ever." I mumbled and she chuckled. "Exactly so let him have his fun, Linden goes easy on you because you're his favorite but not this time, he's not here to save your ass this time." She chortled as I helped her put the bird in the over after marinating it. "Hey mom, dad and I are still hungry, can you sneak us some chow." I pleaded with my puppy dog eyes and she caved.

"Here but remember I know nothing of this, so better swallow not chew." She warned and I burst out laughing. "Mom that's sound wrong, just like the time you mentioned chains." I accused and she rolled her eyes. "Get out of here you dirty minded child." She shooed me away. "By the way we use silk now, the ropes stung, or Egyptian cotton that breathes, the best." I was horrified as she exclaimed her sexcapades with dad.

"Mom stop, I don't want that in my head." She burst out laughing. "You started it sweetheart plus I'm giving you pointers for after all this." She gestured to the numerous things starfish had made us do. "Mom!" I groaned loudly walking away leaving my mother clutching her stomach.

Sometimes I wondered if we were mother and son, we acted like best friends, but I always knew to respect her, even if she didn't give birth to me, the milk that nurtured me was hers I was her son. I gestured for dad to sneak away and follow me, we got to the library and I handed him his food.

"Mom said swallow don't chew." He smirked proudly. "Ah, the old motto, she used to say that whilst we used the ropes, good times." Somehow in all that I cringed, facepalmed, and felt a bit more hungry so instead of paying attention to the other parent with a loose mouth, I got down to eat my food, my perverted parents came second to food.

After obviously swallowing like a pro, dad and I made our way back to the lounge that was decorated beautifully, the good stuff had been put in the baby feeders and if you wanted the more good stuff you would have to come directly to me and I got you some.

"Where had you two gone?" My mate inquired and I froze, dad whistled and walked away, he always got a pass somehow and I was the one left to deal with my mate who was about to have me by my balls. "Starfish baby, we was just uh—." I was cut off by the smell of heavy male musk and roses, along with spice and butterscotch, I knew those scents anywhere.