Chapter 13 - Sleepy mornings

Start from the beginning

"Hey hey chill out dude it's fine! I can just go finish myself off in the bathroom or something" Kuroo said as he squeezed the others thigh gently.

Breathing out a sigh of relief, [F/N] shook his head. "Well I'm glad your not annoyed, but you don't have to do that. Just keep doing what you were doing a minute ago"

"But you just came? Won't that overstimulate you?" the middle blocker asked, a little concerned but none the less curios.

Smirking, [F/N] replied, "well I'd hope so considering that's what I'm now aiming for"

"If you're sure dude" said Kuroo with a grin, as he began lazily stroking them both again. [F/N] bit his lip at the feeling, his sensitive cock twitching at the stimulation. His head spun at the intense sensation. "You okay?"

"Yeah.. yeah I'm good ah it's just a lot" the Karasuno player groaned through his teeth as he answered the question. He was now fully hard again, but still almost painfully sensitive. As he squirmed against the hips below him Kuroo let out a moan.

For a second Kuroo paused, halting his pace to drag his thumb around their heads, dipping his thumb along the others slit. Much to both of their surprise, [F/N] let out a loud whimper.

"Wow jeez lets pretend you didn't hear that, I sounded like a damn girl" [F/N] said, attempting to laugh it off but it quickly died in his throat and was replaced by a moan when Kuroo repeated the motion.

Suddenly the black haired male upped his pace from nothing to break neck speed, fisting them both hard and fast. [F/N] let out a loud yelp as he did so, fingers digging into Kuroo's chest.

"Fuck" he whispered as he bit into his lip hard enough to draw blood. "Are you sure you wanna keep going?"

"Yeah yeah I'm good.. ah fuck just- just c'mere" the [H/C] haired boy demanded. Quickly Kuroo moved to sit up, leaning his back against the head board while the other boy remained in his lap. [F/N]'s head was dropped back, so the Nekoma player quickly took the opportunity to lean into his neck.

He began working to suck dark hickeys onto the smooth skin as his hand continued to stroke them both. [F/N] was now holding onto the others shoulders for dear life, as he felt himself nearing the edge once again.

"Kuroo I'm- gonna"

"Yeah me too"

With a moan, Kuroo came, pressing his face neck into the neck in front of him to stifle his noises. That was all it took to shove the other boy right off the edge. [F/N] came with a shout, his eyes rolling back into his head and his body becoming absolute jello.

The Karasuno player slumped forward onto the solid chest in front of him, breathing heavily.

After a couple of seconds he managed to get out a ragged, "Ha that was pretty good"

"Dude how did your dick not fall off"

"No idea. But I'm exhausted now"

Suddenly becoming aware of the stickiness pressed between their torsos, Kuroo winced at the gross feeling. "Let's go shower, then we can take a nap before Bo comes over"

[F/N] sighed before nodding and heaving himself out of bed, his body feeling heavy and his nerves still on fire. He stumbled over to his bag, pulling out some track pants and a shirt, before following Kuroo towards the bathroom.

A comfortable silence settled as the water was turned on and both boys striped down before stepping in. The hot water felt like heaven on [F/N]'s tense muscles and the shampoo which Kuroo squirted into his hand smelled better than anything else he could remember.

The shampoo was extremely foamy too, [F/N] discovered as he massaged it into his hair. He paused for a second before vigorously shaping his hair.

Kuroo turned around when he felt a tap on his shoulder and promptly burst into laughter at the sight of the other boy. [F/N]'s hair stood up in a soapy spike on the top of his head and he was grinning like an idiot.

Smiling widely, the Nekoma player grabbed the shampoo bottle to pour more onto his head then began lathering his own hair into a shape. "Tada!" he exclaimed as he moved his hands away to reveal the two black points of hair.

It took a moment for it to click but when it did [F/N] howled with laughter. "CAT EARS" he practically screeched as he reached up to pet Kuroo's 'ears'.

All to soon, the hot water ran out and was replaced by a stream of icey cold. Both players scrambled to wash the shampoo out of their hair and get out. Just like the shower, the bathroom was also much two small for two full sized teenage boys. [F/N] was nearly bowled over when Kuroo stumbled while trying to put on his boxers, and Kuroo nearly took an elbow to the face as [F/N] dried off. But eventually they made it out, fully dressed, clean, and laughing.

"I was thinking scrambled eggs and pancakes for breakfast?" Kuroo said as they padded towards the conjoined kitchen and living room.

"Sounds good" was all [F/N] said before throwing himself at the couch. He was quick to grab a blanket and cocoon himself in it, only his face poking out. He was already ridiculously comfy and felt another wave of exhaustion wash over him.

"Hey don't fall asleep, breakfast will be done pretty quick and Bo's already on his way"

"Mm. don't worry I won't" [F/N] lied as he snuggled deeper into the blanket.

Within minutes he was out like a light.