Info Chapter

Hey hey hey!! Okay so I decided to make a chapter giving a little extra information on the the character and plot. I hope you guys don't mind, also .........
TYSM FOR SO MANY VOTES AND READS!! It makes me so happy that ppl actually enjoy reading this <3 <3

Okay about the plot, you joined the team around episode 9-10 so after Asahi and Noya came back. Also since your an 'extra player' and for now, jersey number 13, I'm trying not to kick any of the other boys off the court to give you a place. However I might change up a few things involving you and Kinnoshita ;) don't get me wrong I love him and Narita but they never get any character development. So yah just be prepared for that!

Now about your character! Your about 5'11 right now but you'll probably grow more as time passes. Regarding your volleyball skills, your well rounded in pretty much everything however setting is your weak spot. Oh also, you have some regrets about temporarily quitting in middle school. Almost forgot to mention this but about your relationship with Kuroo. You guys aren't dating or anything, it's more like friends with benefits!

Um this was kinda really messy and I wrote it at 3am but I hoped you guys liked it! Lemme know if u got any more questions or stuffs! LOVE YA!!!!